CHAPTER TWO (PART 4) (EDITED)

-THE GIRL WHO LIVED-

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

!!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS (WARNING) I do not own Harry Potter. Warning this story does kind of and does not follow the original plot)!!

HARRIET LOOKS LIKE LILY NOT JAMES. (Do Not Read if you don't like it. If you do hope you enjoy the story) (SORRY IF THIS DON'T MAKE SENSE)

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{HARRIET POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── ·

At King's Cross Station, up on a crossing bridge, Harriet and Dudley, with their cart of their baggage, equipment and Hedwig, and Willow, Dudley's cat walks beside Petunia and Vernon. What the Goblin had said yesterday was true cause Dudley had got his letter last night. 

Petunia leads them all way do to the platform that says 9,10. "Hey Ma, the ticket say platform 9¾? But, is there even a Platform 9¾. There's no such thing, is there?" Dudley looks up, Petunia laughs softly.

 "Yes there is a Platform 9¾." She says as she hugs her children, "Now all u got to do run through the wall to the other side." She says, "Are u sure, we are not just gonna crash?" Harriet asks as Vernon chuckles. 

"Darling you are not gonna crash, trust us." He says, as Harriet nods and then Dudley nods. Harriet takes a breath and runs at the wall. She shuts her eyes and emerges on the other side a magnificent station at Platform 9¾ with a red train.

Which is the Hogwarts Express, and bundles of people. A whistle blows, and Harriet sighs with relief. Just then Dudley comes though the wall, same with Petunia and Vernon. "Wow." Dudley says as he looks up at the train. 

"Yeah its cool." Harriet says grinning. "Well lets get yous on the train, shall we?" Vernon asks. The first few carriages were already packed with students, some hanging out of the window to talk to their families, some fighting over seats. 

Harriet and Dudley pushed their trolley off down the platform in search of an empty seat. As the Petunia and Vernon follow them but they don't go on the train they stay outside, they passed a round-faced boy who was saying.

"Gran, I've lost my toad again." He mutters, as he looks down sadly, his Gran sighs at him as she pats his shoulder, "Oh, Neville," A boy with dreadlocks was surrounded by a small crowd. "Give us a look, Lee, go on."