CHAPTER NINE (EDITED)

-THE GIRL WHO LIVED-

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{HARRIET POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── ·

When the sun went down and it had reached night time, in the Gryffindor Common Room, the three friends come down the stairs and begin to walk across the floor. They stop when they hear a croaking noise. 

It was Trevor, the toad that Neville carried in his hands, way back at the first day of Hogwarts. "Trevor." Harriet mutters as she stares at the toad, "Trevor, shh, go! You shouldn't be here!" Dudley yells quietly. 

Neville appears behind a chair, looking at the with a betrayed look, "Neither of should you all. You're sneaking out again, aren't you?" He asks as the group stare at him in horror. First of all how did he know that they went out, was he following them?

"Now, Neville, listen. We were-" Harriet mutters, as she tries to explain why they did what they did, "No! I won't let you!" Neville yells as he stands up and stands in front of them, "You'll get Gryffindor into trouble again! I-I'll fight you."

Neville holds out his fists. Hermione gulps fearfully, "N-Neville, I'm really, r-really sorry a-about this." Hermione stutters as she takes out wand, "P-Petrificus T-Totalus." Neville is frozen for a second and he falls backward onto the ground. 

Hermione puts her wand back. Dudley gulps, "You're a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant, but scary." He mutters, "Let's go." Harriett says as she walks by Neville, "Sorry." Hermione then passes him. "S-Sorry."

"It's for your own good, you know." The three then get under the Invisibility cloak, and sneak along the corridor. "Ow! You stood on my foot!" Dudley yells, "S-Sorry." Hermione stutters, a flame lights up. 

Hermione draws out her wand and points it at the door. "A-Alohomora." The door opens as the three friends step inside. "Wait a minute. He's...." a blow of air, and the cape flutters off them. "Snoring."

"Snape or someone's already been here. They've put a spell on the harp." They approach the sleeping dog. "Ugh! It's got horrible breath." Dudley gags, "We have to move its paw." Harriet mutters, looking at the dog.

"What?!" Dudley yells in horror, "Come on!" she grabs paw, which is blocking the door., "Okay. Push!" They strain and move it. They open the door., "I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign." Fluffy's eyes open.