CHAPTER SIXTEEN (EDITED)

-THE GIRL WHO LIVED-

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{HARRIET POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── ·

Harriet is walking into the corridor when she suddenly hears the ominous voice again, "Blood. I smell blood." Harriet sighs. If she had killed Lockhart, then there would have been lots of blood. "Let me rip you... Let me kill you. Kill... kill... kill!" Harriet rolls her eyes. 

Okayyy, calm down. Her mate Hermione and Dudley just appear out of nowhere, "Kitty..." Hermione mutters as Harriet looks at her. "Did you hear it?" Hermione nods. Harriet sighs and brings her mate closer to her.

Dudley looks at them concerned and confused, "Hear what?" He asks, "That voice." Dudley eyes widen, "Voice? What voice?" Harriet bites her lip. "I heard it first in Lockhart's office, when I was thinking of killing that idiot but yeah. 

Anyway then,--- she and Hermione hear the voice once more. "It's time." Hermione's eyes widen, "It's moving. I think it's going to kill." Harriet and Hermione run pas Dudley as he catches up with them. "Kill?" He asks. 

"Lets hope it's Lockhart, it's after." Harriet mutters. Harriet and Hermione stop in the middle of the corridor, then looks down to see the floor is wet before walking to the right. Dudley run to catches up with them.

They all stop abruptly as they see numerous spiders scurrying away through a crack in the window. "Strange... I've never seen spiders act like that." They then glance at something else on the floor.

"What's that?" Hermione mutters as the group gaze at a puddle of water, where they can see what appears to be bloody writing, then look up at the wall to see foreboding words written in blood which Hermione reads,

"The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the Heir, beware." It's written in blood. Harriet looks to the left, "Oh, no." Hermione follows Harriet's gaze and gasps when she sees what she is seeing.

She walks toward a torch on the wall, tied to the torch is Mrs. Norris, frozen and seemingly scared by something. "It's Filch's cat. It's Mrs. Norris." behind them, Percy walks into the corridor, leading the other Gryffindor house students.

Soon enough, the corridor fills with students, who gaze at the bloody writing and Mrs. Norris, Madame Pomfrey expresses horror and shock; Colin gets his camera ready, but Percy stops him. "Enemies of the Heir, beware." 

Draco mutters as he reads it with wide eyes. "You'll be next, Mudbloods." Weasley says as he grins at Hermione, walking closer to them as the group walks away from him. "What's going on here?"