CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE (EDITED)

-THE GIRL WHO LIVED-

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{HARRIET POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── ·

Harriet goes to another passageway to the right, she tells Dudley and Lockhart to follow her. "This way." she calls as the three walk into a cavern-like room with a massive and lengthy snakeskin on the floor.

Harriet walks along the snakeskin, "What's this?" Dudley asks as he looks at it confused. Lockhart doesn't answer feeling nervous, "It looks like a... snake." Harriet mutters as she leans down to look at it, "It's a snakeskin."

"Whatever shed this must be sixty feet long. Or more." Lockhart faints, most likely from fear, He rolls his eyes and steps away from him, Harriet turns her attention to Lockhart. Something doesn't look right with him.

"Heart of a lion, this one." Dudley says, sarcastically. Harriet eyes widen as Lockhart suddenly grabbing Dudley's wand and getting to his feet while breathing with a wicked smile on his face and pointing the wand at Harriet.

"The adventure ends here. But don't fret. The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl," He grins as he points the wand at Dudley, Harriet glares at him. "how you two tragically lost your minds at the sight of her mangled body."

"So..." he points the wand at Harriet again. "...you first, Miss. Potter. Say good-bye to your memories." He waves the wand wildly as he points the wand at her, "Obliviate!" But it wasn't Lockhart who said it, no it was Harriet.

Her wand emits green light, causing Lockhart to fly backwards, slam into the wall, then fall to the floor. A couple seconds later, a rumbling begins, then rocks begin to fall from the ceiling; Harriet takes cover as huge rocks go flying over her.

While Dudley backs up against the wall as the rocks form a massive pile. Dudley coughs from the dust produced by the rocks," Har!" He yells in horror as he realises he can't see her, Harriet pulls her robe free from one of the rocks.

"Har!" Harriet runs to a opening in the big pile of rocks separating her from Dudley, "Dudley! Dudley, are you okay?" She asks, Dudley nods. Lockhart groans and sits up, "Hello. Who are you?"

Dudley looks at him, "... who-who am I?" Dudley faces back to Harriet realizing she has erased his memory. "Lockhart's lost his memory! He hasn't got a clue who he is!" Harriet smirk's slightly, severs him right.

Lockhart picks up a small rock as Harriet watches through the opening, "It's an odd sort of place this is, isn't it?" he tosses the rock in his hand then glances at Dudley, "Do you live here?" Harriet chuckles.