CHAPTER TWENTY (EDITED)

A/N: I'm so sorry about how sad this is gonna get. Your probably gonna know by reading this text that something sad is gonna happen. By the way the basilisk can ask any kind of blood.

A/N: I don't if this is right, but it's probably not but meh. I just got this of Harry Potter Wiki. Captains: Marcus Flint (He/him). Chasers: Graham Montague (He/him), Adrian Pucey (He/him). Keepers: Miles Bletchley (He/him), And some one else, that I do not know the name of.

-THE GIRL WHO LIVED-

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{HARRIET POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── ·

Harriet looks at Hagrid as Hermione and Dudley walk next to her, "What's that you've got, Hagrid?" She asks as Hagrid faces her, "Oh, it's Flesh-Eating Slug Repellent. For the Mandrakes, you know."

"Now, according to Professor Sprout, they've still got a bit of growing up to do, but once their acne's cleared up, we'll be able to chop 'em up and stew 'em, and then we'll get those people down at the hospital unpetrified.

"In the meantime, though, you three had best be looking after yourselves, all right?" He turns to leave. The Slytherin Quidditch team is preparing for a match. Marcus Flint looks at them, "All right, listen up."

"We play our game, Hufflepuff doesn't stand a chance. "he begins leading the team out to the pitch. "We're stronger, quicker, and smarter." Adrian Pucey said, one of the Slytherin chasers. "And not to mention, they're dead scared that Harriet.

"Will petrify them if they fly anywhere near her." Miles Bletchley says as he chuckles, crossing his arms. "Well, that too." Professor Snape approaches them with a heart broken-ish look, he knows how much this is gonna hurt one person.

"Professor Snape." Marcus Flint says, Snape nods at him. "This match has been cancelled." He says as the Slytherin's eyes widen. "They can't cancel Quidditch." Marcus Flint mutters, "Silence, Flint. You and your teammates will go back to the, Slytherin dungeons now."

The other members of the team dejectedly depart, "Miss. Potter, you and I will find Mr. Dursley." He says as he faces Harriet who looks confused. "There's something the both of you have to see." Harriet nods. "But what about Hermione?"

She asks and that's what makes him pause. "....Just follow me." After getting Dudley, Snape leads Harriet and Dudley into the Hospital Wing. "I'm very sorry about what u two are about to see."

Harriet and Dudley stop abruptly at the sight of Hermione's petrified body lying on a hospital bed. "H-How?" Dudley asks as he watches as Harriet slowly moves forward. "M-Mione?" Harriet nervously ask.