CHAPTER EIGHTEEN (EDITED)

THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED ON 30/03/24

-THE GIRL WHO LIVED-

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

*******

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{HARRIET POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── ·

Harriet lays in bed, shocked by what she just heard. A few days later, in the girls' bathroom, she tells Dudley and Hermione what he overheard. "Again? You mean, the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" Dudley asks,

Harriet nods. "That's what the Professor's are saying." Dudley looks around, "Don't you think we'll get caught?" Hermione shakes her head. "No. No one ever comes in here." Dudley looks at her confused. 

"Why?" He asks. "Moaning Myrtle." Harriet says. "Who?" Just then, Moaning Myrtle, a ghostly girl in a Hogwarts uniform, appears behind Dudley. "Moaning Myrtle." Harriet says. Dudley still looks at them confused as Moaning Myrtle floats up to him.

"Who's Moaning Myrtle?" Myrtle scoffs, "I'M MOANING MYRTLE!" she flies into the center of the room, "I wouldn't expect you to know me. Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable, moping, Moaning Myrtle?" 

With a piercing cry, she flies into a toilet. Hermione sighs. "She's a little sensitive." Professor Lockhart walks on to a stage in the middle of the Great Hall. "Gather round! Gather round!" students gather around the stage.

"Can everybody see me? Can you all hear me?" Mostly everyone nods, "Excellent. In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little Dueling Club, to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves."

Harriet grits her teeth, the old man is an idiot and so is he. "As I myself have done on countless occasions." He explains. "For full details, see my published works." he pulls off the cape he's wearing and tosses it into the crowd.

Where it's caught by some of his adoring female fans, "Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape." Harriet grins, this is gonna be fun. Snape was looking very dour and menacing, Snape walks on to the stage.

"He has sportingly agreed to help me with a short demonstration. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry. You'll still have your Potions Master when I'm through with him. Never fear." He says. 

Harriet chuckles, she's not worrying about what Lockhart is gonna do to the Potions Master, hell she not even worried about what his gonna do to Lockhart. Snape and Lockhart walk up to each other, raise their wands, bow their heads, and then walk several paces back from each other.