CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR (EDITED)

-THE GIRL WHO LIVED-

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{HARRIET POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── ·

It is the end of year feast; Nearly Headless Nick, now revitalized, floats along the row between the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff tables in the Great Hall. "Welcome back, Sir Nicholas!" A student says as she smiles at him.

Sir Nicholas looks at her, "Thank you." Just then another student looks at him. "Good evening, Sir Nicholas." Sir Nicholas smiles at her to, "Good evening." a male student then looks at him with a smile.

"Good to see you, Sir Nicholas." He says, "Thank you." Sir Nicholas glances at another pair of students, "Hello." He reaching the doors to the Great Hall, he passes Filch, who is just happy to have Mrs. Norris back, and Hermione walks in as he turns toward her.

"Hermione! Welcome back." Hermione smiles at him, "Thanks, Sir Nicholas." He floats away as Hermione turns her attention to the Slytherin table, where she could see her Harriet and Dudley. Draco glances at the Great Hall entrance.

Then looks at Harriet, Dudley, and even Ginny who had joined them sitting across from him. "Harriet, it's Hermione." Harriet quickly turns to look at the doorway to see Hermione standing there and she quickly gets up and looks at her with a beaming smiles.

Hermione begins to run towards her making Harriet follow; she runs right up to Harriet and they embrace for a few mins even though it seemed like hours to them. "Welcome back, Mione." Harriet mutters against Hermione hair as the girl herself smiles at her.

"It's good to be back. Congratulations. I can't believe you and Dudley solved it." Hermione mutters while sending a small smile at Dudley who returned it. "Well, we had loads of help from you, we couldn't have done it without you."

Hermione smiles, Harriet leads Hermione back to her table. "Thanks." Professor McGonagall taps her glass, "Could I have your attention, please?" She asks, The old man stands up, making Harriet's friends scoff quietly. 

"Before we begin the feast, let us have a round of applause for Professor Sprout, Madame Pomfrey, whose Mandrake juice has been so successfully administered to all who had been Petrified."

Everyone except Ron Weasley applaud them, "Also, in light of the recent events, as a school treat, all exams have been cancelled." Everyone except Hermione applauds, making Harriet look at her, "Oh, no." Harriet chuckles and pats her head.

Th old man sits down and smiles at Professor McGonagall. The doors to the Great Hall open, and Hagrid walks in. "Sorry I'm late." Harriet, Dudley look at him. "The owl that delivered my release papers got all lost and confused. Some ruddy bird called Errol."

Hagrid walks right up to the Slytherin table as Harriet, Dudley, and Hermione all shift to face him] And I'd just like to say that if it hadn't been for you, Harriet... and Dudley... and, Hermione, of course.."

"I would, uh... I'd still be you-know-where, so I'd... I'd just like to say thanks." He chuckles, Harriet glances at Dudley, who smiles, then stands up. "There's no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid." Hagrid chuckles; he and Harriet hug as Dudley and Hermione watch with smiles on their faces.

Dumbledore stands up and begins to applaud; Professor McGonagall does the same. Hagrid looks at them as Harriet joins in the applause, leading Hermione and Dudley, and eventually everyone in the Hall, to join in as well.

Seamus puts his fingers in his mouth and whistles while Dean cheers "Yay!" Colin snaps a picture; Harriet glances at Hermione, who has a joyful tear rolling down her face, she leans forward and softly wipes the tears away.

Hagrid happily wipes a tear from his own eye and glances at Dumbledore, as the other staff continue applauding.

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

💙💛💚❤️ MIONE'S BACK! ❤️💚💛💙

NEXT HARRIET POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN. NOT EDITED SO MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE!

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━