King and Prince (update)

So as I said I am gonna do a Prince's perspective. Here it is.

King and Prince

The prince

How tragic, the prince of the demon realm, who's wrath causes hell fire to erupt, who's words hold so much power that all the deities could be wiped out by a mare command uttered by him.

The bastard prince of the hell is pretending to be nothing but a mare mortal who is ill treated by a bunch of "powerfull jujutsu sorcerers". Inunaki clan is not far from royalty. But that's because they do anything and everything the higher ups say.

Despite being incarnated as a human Toge was still far from ordinary, his cursed speech accompanying his human body as well as inheriting most of his biological father's cursed techniques such as infinity.

Yet he has only been tortured for the past 17 years.

Toge doubted anybody but his father knew about his reality. Why the demon prince chose to incarnate himself on mother earth was a mystery. Even forgotten by the prince himself.

The only person that has any clue about it is the heir of the gojo clan.
Satoru Gojo.

Gojo has to rescue his son. Because he knows things others don't. For the past 17 years the demon prince has forgotten about his own existence. Thinking of himself as nothing but an ill fated mortal. Which was far from the truth. But alas when you get re incarnated you have to let go of memories your immortal body held.
Its not gone, its just forgotten. Locked up in some part of the prince's head by some unknown force like the black shackles inked into his ankles.

Lilac eyes stared into blue orbs and toge felt like something knocked him hard. The void he always felt inside him, the parts that were forgotten seemingly crying to be remembered again.

"When I first met you, the intentions of my life tugged at my empty heart"