Tear Stained Shirt

In the bustling corridors of Tokyo Jujutsu High, Toge Inumaki was known for his unique ability to communicate through the language of cursed speech. Yet, there was another peculiar trait that captured the attention of his peers - his penchant for wearing other's clothes. Be it a classmate's jacket or a teacher's scarf, Toge seemed to find comfort and familiarity in donning garments that were not his own.

One particular admirer of Toge's quirky habit was none other than Okkotsu Yuuta, a formidable first-year student with a turbulent past and a heart filled with unspoken emotions. From the moment Yuuta laid eyes on Toge, he found himself captivated by the smaller boy's gentle demeanor and infectious smile. However, buried beneath his admiration was a deep-seated denial of his growing feelings.

As days turned into weeks, Yuuta found himself grappling with conflicting emotions. Every time Toge flashed that adorable smile while wearing someone else's shirt, Yuuta's heart fluttered, yet he stubbornly refused to acknowledge the true nature of his affection.

One fateful afternoon, Yuuta's resolve was put to the test when he stumbled upon Toge in his own room, clad in one of his oversized shirts. Frustration and longing surged within Yuuta as he beheld the sight before him. Unable to contain his emotions any longer, he lashed out with harsh words, unaware of the hurt he inflicted on Toge.

"Stop taking my cloths its wierd and annoying"

Toge's eyes welled up with tears, his heart aching at Yuuta's unexpected outburst. Despite his anguish, ever the polite boy apologised "I am sorry" the the first time Yuuta has heard Inumaki say something other than his usual onigiri ingredients and his name.

Shocked by his own actions and toge's adorable apology seemingly doubling his guilt Yuuta found himself at a loss for words.

In the midst of his inner turmoil, Yuuta's defenses crumbled, and he found himself saying things he would have never even dare to admit to himself.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to lash out on you I was just... Its just, uggh I like You ok"

Trembling with fear of rejection, he awaited Toge's response, fearing the worst.

To his astonishment, Toge's tear-stained face morphed to a confused one seemingly processing all of it.  "Umm. I am sorry. I- I know its wierd and I am probably making you uncomfortable b-but yeah I was a bit frustrated over my feelings. I just sometimes don't know how to express myself. " yuuta scratched his neck embarrassed and ashamed of his behaviour.  "I was an idiot trying to deny the fact that I love you Inumaki-kun"

Toge stood shocked and stunned yet he wasn't able to speak his mind because that would seemingly curse the older boy.

"Yuuta" grabbing the older male's attention Inumaki's tear stained face flashed the most radiant smile it could master throwing his arms up in the air for a hug. Inumaki's antiques were always adorable but yuuta had feared that h might get ridiculed or even cursed by the younger boy because of his stupid and wierd behavior so when instead he recieved lean arma wrapping around his nake his heart almost gasped out loud.  Inumaki's adorable behaviours looked even more charming and a wave of affection came to yuuta like a tide. Exhaling he sunk in the smaller boy's neck smelling the fruity body wash the younger used and his strong arms wrapped themselves around toge's torso. And the fact how small it felt in his arms gave Yuuta another heart attack. "Oh my love" yuuta murmured absolutely crushing Toge in his arms only to get a giggle in response.

"I like you too yuuta" he didn't sign, he didn't use onigiri ingredients. He said it. Loud and clear. And that landed him on the bed with said boy in the confession and got him kissed out of him mind.