Only I get to be the daddy (2)

In an unexpected twist of fate, Okkotsu Yuuta found himself transformed into a three-year-old for a day, although his mind remained that of his usual self. Inumaki Toge, his best friend and the object of his secret crush, with signing "ah looks like Its your turn" took on the role of caretaker for the adorable toddler version of Yuuta.

The day unfolded with moments of pure joy and laughter as Inumaki navigated the challenges of caring for a toddler who still possessed the intellect of his older self. Inumaki, usually stoic and composed, couldn't help but be enchanted by the childlike innocence radiating from the tiny version of Yuuta.

They explored the park, giggled at silly faces, and shared snacks in a delightful game of pretend tea parties. Inumaki marveled at the unexpected joy that Yuuta's playful antics brought into their day.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, signaling the end of this whimsical adventure, Yuuta underwent another magical transformation. The toddler version of himself reverted to his usual form, much to both their relief.

However, before Inumaki could fully comprehend the return to normalcy, he felt a tiny hand tug at his sleeve. Turning around, he was met with the sight of Yuuta, now back to his older self, wearing a determined expression.

In a playful yet sincere tone, Yuuta declared, "From now on, I'm the only one who gets to be Daddy here Toge." He punctuated his statement with a mischievous wink, his affectionate proclamation leaving Inumaki both surprised and blushing.

The laughter that ensued echoed the warmth of their unique bond, a friendship that had weathered the whims of a day spent in toddlerhood. As the two friends walked side by side into the twilight, the unspoken understanding between them deepened, and the affection that bloomed that day remained etched in the silent promises shared between Okkotsu Yuuta and Inumaki Toge.