Soulmates In Sync

Title: Bound by Words

In the bustling corridors of Tokyo Jujutsu High, amidst the whispers of curses and echoes of battles, two souls unknowingly danced in the delicate web of fate.

Inumaki Toge, cursed with the with his ability, found himself navigating the complexities of human connection in a world where words were his greatest barrier. Meanwhile, Yuuta Okkotsu, burdened with the weight of his past and the responsibilities of the present, sought solace in the warmth of his girlfriend's embrace.

However, destiny had other plans.

In this alternate universe, where names inscribed on wrists bound souls together, Inumaki Toge woke one morning to find Yuuta Okkotsu's name etched upon his skin. A revelation that sent ripples of confusion and uncertainty through his heart.

But fate was not done weaving its intricate threads. For Yuuta too discovered Inumaki's name upon his wrist, casting shadows of doubt upon the solidity of his current relationship.

With a heavy heart and a glimmer of hope, Yuuta confided in his girlfriend, hoping for understanding and acceptance. Yet her response was anything but comforting. Narcissism dripped from her words as she dismissed the significance of the bond between Yuuta and Inumaki, poisoning the well of their friendship with bitterness and resentment.

They don't like each other and besides yuuta already has a girlfriend.

As days turned into weeks, Yuuta's girlfriend became a silent specter, haunting the edges of their friendship with accusations and mistrust. And with each passing moment, Yuuta found himself questioning the sincerity of his connection with Inumaki.

Then, one fateful day, when accusations flew like arrows and tempers flared like wildfires,

Yuuta's girlfriend declared toge slapped her for no apparent reason

Yuuta's anger boiled over, scorching the fragile threads of their bond.
Maybe he had gone a bit crazy with all the hanging in the middle he was doing.
Maybe her words had poisoned him enough.
Maybe he was plain frustrated. But that was the first time Yuuta had ever said something so harsh to someone.
To toge.

Yuuta was yelling out a few hurtful words about how toge is always hostile towards his girlfriend when something struck him.

As if someone scrunched his heart making him stop mid sentence.
And he was horrified when he finally looked at the younger boy.
Inumaki, standing before him with tears threatening to spill from his eyes, yet didn't utter a single word. His violate eyes bright and big that showed nothing but hurt bore the weight of Yuuta's words as though they were directed at his ownself.

Meanwhile yuuta's girl friend has taken upon the task to yell at toge as yuuta had stopped abruptly.
As the whole situation flashed infront of his eyes he realised the blunder that he performed.

Yuuta being in a relationship sometimes forget about the fact that toge was his soulmate.

Toge was his soulmate and soulmates could be highly sensitive to how their partner felt about them. Soulmates were highly sensitive to how their partner felt about them.

And

Toge was his soulmate.
Had his name inked into his skin. Had an undeniable bond with him. No matter how much the fact was ignored.

Toge was his soulmate.
His words... Would always affect the other very deeply. 

yuuta's girlfriend filled in the roll of screaming on toge after yuuta abruptly stopped.

From that day forth, Yuuta's heart became a mirror, reflecting the emotions of his soulmate with startling clarity.

That day onwards toge's feelings were on sync with yuuta. Yuuta could always tell when toge was happy, or sad, or hurt. He could read it like a open book.

Though that did not help navigate what was going on in that pretty head of the silent boy.

M

aybe it was superficially only because toge was his soulmate.
Maybe because his was soul bound to the younger.
Maybe because there were some energy, supposedly a strong daity forcing the soulmates to care for each other.

But it was there.

Yuuta couldn't deny it.

He couldn't.

Ever since that day he had felt everything the other felt. Be that a simple paper cut to the burn in his throat after his over use of his cursed ability.

Yuuta felt both emotionally and physically synced to toge.

Part two incoming