Made Him Cry (smut)

I just fuckin know y'all are dying for smuts. :)

Was it gay to like holding your best friend? Yuuta had no idea what was going on but ever since he returned from oversease he had found toge to be unexpectedly cute. Yes his best friend was good looking. He has always been. But something feels different about the smaller boy. With the hight difference being more than evident now and yuuta potentially being a half a foot taller, with the white hairs that used to be spiky now falling down on his forehead, his lavender eyes looking up at him with a smile.

The First time when yuuta had hugged toge he had lifted him off the ground. He had done it without realising at the beginning but noticed when the younger had to wrap his legs around yuuta For support. That was the moment okkotsu realised 3 things.

Toge was really light.
Toge's giggle was very cute
And his waist.... It was tiny.

And ever since yuuta had started noticing more things that made him feel like he violated his friend without even trying.

Toge's vocabulary was cute
His skin was soft
His hair was even softer
He had toned thighs.
His neck was pretty
His lips were tempting.

Toge didn't mind skin ship. That was something yuuta had not had expected. The boy would willingly cuddle him when they had a movie night and didn't had the urge to go back to their respected dorm rooms. The boy would willingly sit on his lap when there wasn't enough space for everyone in the living room. The boy doesn't mind recieving random back hugs or being swept of the ground. Was it normal for best friends?

One night after everyone started leaving the living room after being half drunk on cheap beers and tired by playing intense truth and dare toge dragged yuuta back to his room because the older was too drunk.

After changing,locking the door, drinking a needed amount of water and putting the phone on charge all while laughing at wierd things yuuta woud say toge was ready to go  to bed. But a sudden back hug from a certain heavy ass man and a whine dragged out jokingly from the older's lips startled toge. Though he laughed when yuuta put his head on toge's shoulder and his arms snaked around his torso.

"Your so pretty" that was the first comment to get toge surprised

"Huh? Konbu yuuta?"

The hands snaked on his waist turning him around so he can face yuuta as he witnessed a drooping smile on the older's face

"Yea, I think your pretty"

"Yu-
Toge got cut off by the lips of the older male. Yuuta's hand in his hair made him feel Like his head is in clouds as soft lips trembled over his own. Still the taste of beer lingered in their kiss as both of them felt a little out of the world. Toge's hands snaked up on yuuta's collar to his cheeks the kiss turning streamy.

Toge was shorter. So in the daze he got lifted away from the ground as he wraped his legs around yuuta.

With nothing but black shorts on, yuuta could feel toge's bare thighs around his torso that he adored so much. Pulling his head back by his hair made toge moan and that was the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue in as yuuta's other hand grabbed a hold of the precious younger's thigh.

Toge landed on the bed and before he could realise anything, yuuta was on top of him. Fingers entangled with each other toge felt like his soul will leave his body.

" yuuta," he called out.

"Hey" yuuta smiled silly. He was clearly drunk and so was inumaki.

Pinning down the younger's wrist above his head did some things to yuuta's head. How small his hands were compared to his own.
And how seemingly getting pinned down oon the matress made him moan, messed up the last bit of self control yuuta had. Other hand travelled down toge's satin shirt. The meterial being soft was toge's favourite for a night wear. Yuuta swore he could feel how hot toge's skin was under the shirt.