king and prince (update)

So I have this idea for a few days in my head now and I want you guy's opinion about whether I should make it into an individual story or just oost it here as a series.

I am not a consistent person so updating an individual story when I lack motivation or time is very challenging for me.

But I really want to make it into a whole book because the idea is too complicated to be categorised as one shot or multi shots. I want it to gain recognition as it's own because I think It is a nice story Idea.

I am gonna share the over view of the story now so recommend me something or tell me what you think based on your judgement.       

King and Prince
The King

The gojo clan is currently in charge of  the thorne  But next in line is yuuta, who is a close relative of satoru gojo, who was suppose to be the next king but lacking interest in the field he handed it over to the okkotsu clan's heir, Yuuta okkotsu.

But gojo wants yuuta to do something.

Wants him to take care of something.

Gojo has a son. A son he wanted to take care of but couldn't. The inumaki clan is
Too powerful for their own good. Gj
GOjo couldn't get his hands on the child. So now, gojo wants yuuta to help him in said matter.

Yeah so toge always gives me mini goji vibes because of his hair. Tell me if it is a good idea or it feels too wierd.

The inumaki clan is not far from royalty as well. And so there is a good chance they would agree to marry off their daughter to yuuta who is also supposedly gojo's child's guardian. Mother. Or.... Step mother.

How gojo's son ended in the inumaki clan was a mystery. But gojo was sure of one thing. The boy was not happy. He couldn't be. Cursed speech users were never happy, let alone in a household like the inumaki clan's.

Yuuta had no partner in his 22 years of life. He respected and loved Gojo.
He had no reasons to deny.
Though the woman he was suppose to marry was a few years older, just standing at 33 now (royal weddings are done for social power gain,and most of the marriages are loveless so nobody really cares about age) he didn't mind.

So he said yes.

It was only a few days later he met a boy.
Yuuta okkotsu didn't fall in love in his 21 years of life. That was about to change.

(This part is a over view of the king's perspective. I am gonna do a prince's perspective next. Leave your opinion in the comment section)