Baby Inumaki

I will share a few more of this situations where one of them gets turned into a baby. Because i like the thought.

One fateful day, Toge Inumaki woke up to find himself transformed into a three-year-old. Confused and disoriented, he looked around, and the first face he saw was that of Yuuta Okkotsu, who had been sleeping beside him. In his toddler mind, Yuuta became an instant father figure.

Yuuta, initially bewildered by the sudden change, took on the role of caretaker with surprising ease. Throughout the week, he found himself charmed by the adorable antics of little Inumaki. Toge, in his childlike innocence, formed an unspoken bond with Yuuta, clinging to him for comfort and safety.

As the days passed, Yuuta discovered a newfound joy in caring for the tiny Inumaki. From playful games to bedtime stories, their days were filled with laughter and warmth. Yuuta's crush on the adult Inumaki slowly transformed into a deeper connection with the child version.

One evening, as Yuuta tucked the small Inumaki into bed, he couldn't help but smile at the innocence that radiated from the tiny figure. Toge, with his limited vocabulary, mumbled a sleepy "love you, Dad," sending a wave of warmth through Yuuta's heart.

As the week came to an end, Inumaki transformed back into his usual self. The memories of their shared week lingered, creating a unique and irreplaceable bond between them. Yuuta, realizing the depth of his feelings, decided to express himself.

Yuuta: "I may not be your father, Toge, but spending this week with you has been amazing. I... I care about you a lot."

Toge, understanding the unspoken words, smiled in response. And just like that, Yuuta and Inumaki, now fully aware of their feelings for each other, became the sweetest and cutest couple in Jujutsu Tech, their love blossoming from the unexpected journey of a week spent as a makeshift family.