ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ

Start from the beginning

"In Alison's bedroom... of course," Katherine said, moving her chin from Spencer's shoulder.

"The night Ali was murdered"

Katherine sighs and runs a hand through her hair.

Katherine was in Spencer's room, getting her things she needed for school when Spencer came into the room.

"You ready to go?" Spencer asked walking in her room and up to her.

Katherine looked at her and nodded her head. "Yeah, just about"

"Okay," Spencer said, looking at her as she placed things in her bag.

Katherine felt Spencer's eyes on her and looked at her. "Take a picture it'll last longer"

Spencer smiled. "Okay," she said and took her picture.

Katherine shook her head and walked up to her. "I didn't mean literally babe. But you're lucky you are cute and that I love you" she said and trying to grab Spencer's phone from her.

"Guess I am," Spencer said and moved her phone out of Katherine's reach. "I'm not letting you delete the picture, it's my new lock screen"

Katherine smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and tried to grab the phone again. "Who says I want to delete it?"

Spencer shook her head and backed up. "I know you, and I know you will"

Katherine chuckled and moved closer. "What if I just want to do something with your phone?"

Spencer moved back more and her legs were against her bed. "And what else would you want to do on my phone?"

Katherine moved closer and leaned close to her ear. "Guess you will have to find out" she whispered.

Spencer pulled closer which resulted in her falling onto her bed with Katherine on top of her.

"Really?" Katherine asked with a chuckle.

Spencer nods her head. "Yes," she said and pulled Katherine into a kiss.

Katherine kissed back, moving one hand to thigh, and deepened the kiss a little. Spencer moved her hands to Katherine's hair and Katherine moved her hand up and down Spencer's thigh a little.

"Guys! Come on, stop making out or we are gonna be late for school!" Emily shouted to them from the bottom of the stairs.

Spencer groaned a little from hearing Emily calling out to them and Katherine just sighed and moved her face into Spencer's neck for a moment, before getting off of her.

Katherine was now in Aria's room with the others looking at the box Jason gave to Aria.

"In the video, Garrett looked on the box and saw something weird. Wouldn't you like to know what it was?" Emily asked looking at them, with her arms crossed over her chest.

Katherine shrugged, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No. Looking we've already seen what we needed to see. All of our suspects is the same place at the same time... in Alison's room, talking about how much they hated her. I don't know why we just don't hand the drive to the police. We should he closing things, not opening" Hanna said as she picked up the doll as the head poped open. "You guys, there's something in here"

The four walked closer to get a better look at what Hanna found.

"What is that?" Aria asked taking the papers out and placing the rest down while reading the one in her hand. "It's my turn to torture you"