"I should've never met you, and you'd be okay! I should've never loved you and-"

I was hit with the realisation.

"I never told you... I never had the chance to..."

I moved the messy hair from his eyes.

"Y-You knew it, but I wanted to tell you...
You said we'll do it afterwards, but now, NOW is afterwards, and there's no YOU to hear it!"

I kept my hand pressed to the wound, desperately staring at his features with eyes blurry with tears.

"Please wake up, Al. PLEASE."
I begged.

"I don't care what I have to do, I'll do anything, PLEASE."

I took an uneven breath.

"Do I need to make a deal with someone? Do I need to kill someone? Do I need to speak with heaven? I'll go up there and kill that wretched Adam if he isn't dealt with already. I'll- I'll fucking bring the almighty down here pulling by his theoretical ear just to revive you, I'll-"

"You shouldn't mention the almighty like that."

I turned my head and saw Lucifer standing in the studio. He must've followed Alastor's blood trail.

"Charlie sent me to look for you."
He took off his coat and placed it on my shoulders.

"Oh."
He noticed Alastor in my arms.
He wasn't sure what to say.
"I am sorry for your pain."

I let out a small, choked cry.

"Are you hurt?"

I should be, I fell off the roof.
But I feel nothing.
And I was too upset to answer.

"I think you need some time."
The king of hell backed off.
"I'll tell the rest that you survived.
And don't worry. We took care of Adam."

I nodded slowly.
Lucifer left.

I've been sitting there for a while. I kept moving my free hand over Alastor's cheek. I didn't deserve to kiss him.

My tears dried on my face, I had no more energy to even cry. At least the loud beeping in my head died down.

"So what now?"
I mumbled after some time.

"I can’t just leave you here to rot..."

I took his limp hand in mine.

"I-"

!!!

The body let out a choked breath.

My jaw opened in shock. Alastor's eyes were wide open, almost as mine.

"A-Alastor?"

He struggled to regain his breath.

"Oh thank- oh shi- I've- I've got you,"
Still in shock, I took his head with both my hands, not minding the dry blood in them.

Dry?

I glanced at his torso. His clothes were torn and bloody, but the wound was nowhere to be seen.

Did I...?
Then... Vaggie was right. Rosie was right.

"Alastor, slow down, take a deep breath, please..."

He choked once more, blood appearing on the corner of his mouth, before he managed to take in a full breath.

Tears filled my eyes. Pure happiness.
I placed a kiss onto his hand, and let it go to fix his hair out of his dreamy red eyes.

You Again ~ Alastor [Hazbin Hotel] (FINISHED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara