One

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Hasini.

She lived in a small village nestled between rolling hills and lush forests. She hated that life because all she ever needed was money and riches.

Every day, she dreamed of escaping her humble surroundings and finding wealth and fame in the big city. But it felt distanced though.

Despite the distance, Hasini was determined to make her dreams a reality, fueled by a burning desire for a better life.

She thought working hard was stupid so she hoped to find a rich old man to get an opportunity to go to city.

However, fate had other plans for Hasini, as she stumbled upon a hidden treasure map while exploring the forest one day.

She kicked it off and continued to search for her old man because she didn't want to think about anything else apart from her future sugar daddy.

But the allure of the treasure map proved too strong to resist, and Hasini found herself drawn back to it time and time again.

She then burned it and destroyed it forever and began searching for old men. As she searched for old men, Hasini couldn't shake the feeling of regret for destroying the treasure map.

Nevertheless, she found what she wanted. In the nearby village, Hasini encountered an elderly gentleman named Mr. Patel, who was known for his wealth and generosity. He was a womanizer though. Despite his reputation, Hasini saw an opportunity in Mr. Patel—a chance to fulfill her dreams of wealth and escape her mundane life. She married him, not caring about the fact that he had a nephew who was at the same age as her.

As Hasini settled into her new life with Mr. Patel, she found herself caught between her desire for riches and the unsettling presence of his nephew, Rahul, who seemed to resent her presence.

Surprisingly, Rahul found himself falling for his new aunt despite knowing her purpose behind marrying his uncle.

Caught off guard by his unexpected feelings, Rahul struggled to reconcile his growing affection for Hasini with the knowledge of her ulterior motives. Hasini didn't try to seduce him but he thought she did. Misinterpreting Hasini's actions, Rahul found himself torn between his sense of duty to his uncle and his burgeoning feelings for Hasini.

He wanted to kill her in order to get rid of everything because he thought she was the reason behind everything.

Consumed by anger and jealousy, Rahul's thoughts turned dark as he contemplated drastic measures to rid himself of Hasini and reclaim what he believed was rightfully his. When he tried to harm her, Hasini said something unbelievable, catching him off guard.

In a moment of clarity, Hasini revealed the truth behind her marriage to Mr. Patel, confessing her desperation to escape her impoverished life and find a better future for herself.

Rahul felt bad for her so he proposed to her, saying that he would take care of her for the rest of his life if she were to marry him instead.

Moved by Rahul's unexpected gesture of compassion, Hasini realized that true wealth lay not in material possessions, but in the genuine connection and love they shared.

She said they should leave the mansion empty handed and they have to start something on their own, together and build up their own beautiful future no matter how hard it might be.

Agreeing wholeheartedly, Rahul and Hasini made the courageous decision to leave behind the mansion and all its trappings, embarking on a journey to create a life of their own making, filled with love, determination, and endless possibilities.

Nonetheless, when Mr Patel realised that she wanted to divorce her, he lost it. Consumed by rage and betrayal, Mr. Patel lashed out, vowing to make Hasini and Rahul pay for their perceived betrayal.

He sent an army to catch them red handed. As Hasini and Rahul fled into the night, they knew they were facing their greatest challenge yet—the wrath of Mr. Patel and his powerful allies closing in on them with each passing moment.

They began getting scared for their dear lives however Rahul said Hasini should escape meanwhile he would distract the army but Hasini shook her head, saying that she wouldn't leave his side no matter what.

With determination burning in their hearts, Hasini and Rahul stood side by side, ready to face whatever obstacles lay ahead, knowing that together, they were stronger than any army that stood in their way.

Unexpectedly, Hasini got shot by a gun and passed out in Rahul's arms.

As Hasini crumpled in Rahul's arms, his heart shattered into a million pieces. With tears streaming down his face, he vowed to protect her at all costs, even if it meant sacrificing his own life in the process.

His uncle realized his mistake when he witnessed that heartbreaking scene. In that moment of despair, Mr. Patel's eyes were opened to the gravity of his actions. Seeing his nephew cradling Hasini's lifeless body, he was overcome with guilt and remorse for the pain he had caused. He asked for a medical team to save Hasini, commanding them that no matter what, she must recover.

With a newfound sense of purpose, Mr. Patel spared no expense in ensuring that Hasini received the best medical care available, praying for her recovery with every fiber of his being.

When Hasini opened her eyes, she was greeted by Patel's teary eyes, making a surge of guilt run through her body.

Feeling overwhelmed by a mix of emotions, Hasini met Mr. Patel's gaze with a mixture of surprise, gratitude, and remorse. She knew that she owed him an explanation for her actions and the pain she had caused. She knew she messed everything up, including the uncle and nephew duo's relationship.

Rahul lived with Mr Patel since he was a kid. His parents and his uncle's former wife passed away due to a car accident. That moment on, till Hasini came to their lives, they only had each other.

As Hasini reflected on the events that had led to this moment, she realized the depth of the damage she had caused—not just to her own life, but to the relationship between Mr. Patel and Rahul. She knew that rebuilding that trust would be a long and arduous journey, but she was determined to make amends and earn their forgiveness.

However, she suddenly changed her mind and thought of leaving them because she couldn't meet their eyes. Especially Mr. Patel's. At that time, she realized that she loved him too.

Torn between her feelings of guilt and her newfound realization of love for Mr. Patel, Hasini wrestled with her emotions, unsure of what path to take next.

She knew that leaving would spare them further pain, but the thought of walking away from the man she had grown to love was almost unbearable. She didn't know whom she must choose. She hesitated. She felt depressed when Mr Patel met her.

Catching her off guard, Mr Patel said that he would divorce her and let his nephew marry her because he was old and Rahul was strong enough to take care of her for the rest of her life unlike him who was a weak, middle aged man.