(23) ALLURING ASPIRATION

After function when Subhadra entered into her chamber she was welcomed by her favourite fragrance

After function when Subhadra entered into her chamber she was welcomed by her favourite fragrance. She could sense the fragrance belonged to lotus. Proceeding ahead she found many lotuses were in her wait holding small diyas in themselves.

The combination of dim shine of diyas and delightful fragrance enchanted her too deeply to discover herself again until she sensed Arjun hugging from her back.

"If you are done with admiring the arrangements then let me have my turn of being admired by you," placing his chin on her shoulder, Arjun whispered into Subhadra's ear.

"I can't admire you enough, Arya. You are the best always," being unable to resist the shiver of his whisper, she went more into his embrace with a happy smile.

"I had behaved coldly with you after marriage. How can I be called as the best?" Reminiscence took toll over him loosening his grip on her making that a tender one.

"Even, I enjoyed that side of yours. That wasn't your behaviour. That was a kind of bliss to me," She pulled his loosened hands around her waist, closely.

"How did that become bliss for you?" Obeying her insistence, he snaked his arms her around her slender waist, tightly.

"On first night when you scolded me for going to meet Dushashan I felt how much you cared for me. Anger is the extreme form of affection, Arya!" she too leaned on his chest to give herself more to him.

"How do I look in anger?" He looked at her focusing her expression.

"You look...................," shyness tied a knot on her tongue before uttering the word at next.

"Yes, I look....................," he neared his nose to her neck.

"You look irresistible," she spoke out to hide the moan which about to slip from her mouth.

"Looks like my anger had impressed you before my affection could do so," he chuckled at her condition.

"Your affection, your gentleness had really impressed me a lot since our first meet," she looked at him, lovingly.

"When I had doubted on you thinking you would snatch mata from me then that impression must have scattered," his voice slowed down in guilt.

"It's not true, Arya. Instead of that my impression about your affection strengthened. Even we doubt being inspired by the dreadful fear losing some dear one. I know how much you love mata," she placed a peck on his forehead, voluntarily.

"I love you, Subhi!" Breaking the back hug, he turned her towards him.

"I lost my heart to you when I had seen you playing with rabbit for the first time. I had loved you before marriage. It was true that after knowing you real identity my love had become numb for some time, but that never had died," he cupped both her cheeks.

"I fell for you again when you followed me to Khandav forest, and my love for you deepened seeing your devotion in penance, your dedication for my goal," her eyes moistened noticing his love for her.

"I loved you, I started to love you again, and I love you," he joined his forehead with her touching her nose with her.

"You made this land special to me. This land was supposed to be special for me holding my childhood memories, but it couldn't due to conspiracy of destiny. With your confession, you created a memory to cherish here, at this land," she jumped into his hug out of joy.

"Subhi, do you love me?" He too wrapped her in his arms.

"I love you, yet my love lacks the intensity with which you love me," a short sigh released out along with her reply.

"I understand it, Subhi. You love me as a husband, but loving me as a lover of yours is still left on your part," He kissed her hairline, softly.

"I am sure that you will make me love you as a lover," she expressed her confidence

"You told in front of everyone that freeing the soldiers of Mitrakshi had been the alluring aspiration of your life. You too are an alluring aspiration of my life," his fingers are on progress of placing down her veil.

"Being with you, seeing you smile, listening your laugh, loving you to no end has become alluring aspirations of my life," after veil her bun was the target of his naughty fingers.

"The same is true for me, Arya. Along with those getting the pleasure of parenthood is one of my alluring aspirations for now," shyness had painted her whole body in its shades.

"Why are you saying like this?" He was a little confused as he never had seen her like that.

"Because, bhabhi had shared the information which I had to collect from you," she hided her face in his chest as soon as she answered.

"My siblings are just unbelievable! Before claiming you on bed I want to make you crazy in my love," he discovered her face again to convey his words to her.

"Then do make me crazy. I want to love you with a different side of mine," she pecked his palm with which he was holding her chin.

"Being loved by a different side of yours has been added to the list of my alluring aspirations," he smiled making her do the same.

"At this moment getting affection from you is my alluring aspiration, Arya!" Her eyes were indicating him to make the night filled with his love for her.

"Then let's make it for you," picking her up in her arms he proceeded towards their bed, continuing a passionate lips kiss with her.

He laid her on bed, but instead of mattress, his mighty arms managed to grab her onto his chest, cuddling her, and cherish the closeness with her while driving into the dreamland with her.

So readers, here's the completion part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) How was your reading experience in overall?

(4) Was the story up to your expectation?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

At last, I want to seek apology from readers if I have disappointed them in any way.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏