(1) DELIGHTFUL DRIZZLING

Hastinapur, the mighty capital of Kuru clan, which had been collapsed in terms of moral and ethical values after death of king Pandu had started to cheer the light of hope, vividly

Hastinapur, the mighty capital of Kuru clan, which had been collapsed in terms of moral and ethical values after death of king Pandu had started to cheer the light of hope, vividly. The reason of the change was Arjun, the eldest son of king Pandu with his first wife Kunti.

Arjun held each capability of being good king, making lives of subjects blissful with his very presence, and most importantly the valorous and compassionate prince was capable of making a reasonable society standing in opposite to all the obstacles on its way.

Subjects of Hastinapur had the wish of getting Arjun as their Yuvraj and future king, but Duryodhan's evilness was challenging that wish of subjects. After Pandu's death, his elder brother Dhritarashtr was performing duties of kings as a representative of Pandu.

Duryodhan was the eldest son of Dhritarashtr, and Dhritarashtr wanted his son to be the next king, and to achieve the throne which he never had been able to do.

So, making a solution out the wise ministers of Hastinapur suggested that both Duryodhan and Arjun should be given the chance of governing the kingdom, and the one who would do the best in his task would be chosen as future Yuvraj.

Everyone agreed to the solution. Duryodhan had claimed his chance of governing at first, and he completed that before a few days. Currently, it's Arjun's turn of governing the kingdom. His efficiency has earned fame in no time just like a fragrance in air gets spread, so easily.

Each day was a normal day for Arjun untill he heard the sounds which disturbed the norms of his practice time. Once Arjun was practicing archery during dawn. Suddenly, the clear sky poured its love for earth in form of drizzling.

He kept practicing. After all, drizzling had no power to distract the great archer who could pierce his target even in darkness. Before he could continue his winning move, his practice amidst of mild raindrops a melodious sounds of anklets acquired his senses.

He had heard sounds of anklets before, but that sound made him sense a connectivity. Unable to resist his curiosity, he followed the sound. The intensity of sound was increasing making him doubt if a girl could produce such intensity while running or jumping around.

Surprisingly, he heard the sound of anklets behind him. Turning back, he saw that a cute rabbit was jumping around wearing a pair of anklets. As soon as the rabbit noticed his gaze, it ran away leaving behind an anklet on ground.

"Strange! Looks like Nakul's obsession for dressing stuff had spoiled this innocent rabbit," Arjun chuckled while picking up the anklet.

"Wait! From where did that rabbit get the anklet?" Asking himself he stepped ahead towards a random direction.

His sharp ears heard a soft giggle. He looked around, but found no one. After a short, he felt like a known touch reached to him through the flow of air.

He scanned the surrounding once more to see a girl spinning around holding a rabbit. Her black thick curls didn't let him see her face as they were acting like protection layer around her when she was spinning round and round.

"Don't be sad for losing my anklet, cute rabbit! Now say, have you enjoyed your play time?" A voice sweeter than nectar navigated through the air.

"Where do you wanna go? For finding the anklet! If anyone picks that up then I will allow that to be with that person," he smiled after getting her permission to keep her anklet with him.

"After all, that person must have picked that up, lovingly. I am sure about this, because there's no such reason for anyone to bend down for such an ordinary anklet," his imagination got activated to draw her face in front of his eyes listening her innocent words.

"I have to leave now or else I will get late. Have a good day, dear!" She placed down the rabbit making him do some restless attempts to see her face, but he couldn't do so.

Even though he failed in his attempt that didn't let his face fall down, because he couldn't afford to miss the chance of bidding farewell to her through smiling glances.

Smiling at her disappeared figure, he walked away in trance of the special moment of his life.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏