(6) PRINCESS SUBHADRA

It was the day for which preparations had been going on since a few days

It was the day for which preparations had been going on since a few days. It was Pandu and Kunti's death anniversary. After completing necessary rituals Madri donated the stuff which had to be donated among subjects.

She had also considered her maids, guards and attendants to present them a few things on that day, because Pandu had special affection towards the service providers around him.

"Subhi, I am so very much pleased with your dedication towards your duties," Madri flashed an loving smile at Subhi.

"It's your greatness that you have graced me with such an opportunity to serve you. I too loved being with you and your family," joining her hands, Subhi thanked Madri, politely.

"I want to gift you something special. What would you like to ask, dear?" Madri's urging made Subhi speechless out of a different kind of happiness.

"I want something which you never have gifted to someone till now," the sweet girl was sounding serious which was totally opposite to her personality.

"Say your wish, Dear. It will be yours," Madri assured.

"Rajmata, there had been a few wars in between Hastinapur and Mitrakshi kingdom in past. Many soldiers of Mitrakshi kingdom had been captured during that war. I want you to free all of them on this occasion granting all of them new lives," it was the wish Subhi had nurtured since many years.

Seeing happiness on faces of those soldiers had been her dream, and she had enjoyed seeking that while pleasing Madri with her services.

"Well done princess Subhadra! Very well done!" Before anyone could react anything Dushashan reached there clapping in a mocking tune.

Duryodhan, Shakuni, Dhritarashtr and Bhishma were also standing beside Dushashan as he had gathered all of them, obviously.

"Princess Subhadra! Whom are you addressing, Dushashan?" Nakul asked.

"I am addressing this innocent looking girl who's not at all innocent. She's none other than princess Subhadra of Mitrakshi kingdom and daughter of king Mitrapal," Dushashan had a good opportunity of smirking at Subhadra when everyone was shocked.

"King Mitrapal is your father!" The bitter memories of childhood rushed into Arjun's mind making his face pale at the moment.

"Yes, he is," Subhadra confirmed.

"She should be punished for living in palace hiding her identity. She should get the punishment of an intruder, because she was the one," Dushashan demanded.

"I didn't have any wrong intention behind coming here. I just wished to release those soldiers of my kingdom who had been captured here, that too in a peaceful way," Subhadra explained her side.

"Peaceful way! Like requesting their freedom as a helpless person! What a shame!" An insolent Dushashan laughed out.

"Of course, I requested for my wish, but at the same I earned the worth for myself to put forward my request in front of Rajmata. If Rajmata hadn't found me worthy then she would haven't given me the chance of asking what I had wished," Subhadra's fierceness ignited to counter Dushashan.

"Rajmata, if you feel like that I have betrayed you in any way or I have done any show off in these days then I will take my request back," she joined hands to Madri, once more.

"Even though you had hidden your real identity yet I didn't get any harmful vibes from you for my family. I will surely fulfill your wish," Madri was convinced with Subhadra's genuineness.

"Grandsire, please keep my words which I have given to Subhadra. Please, release all the soldiers of Mitrakshi kingdom, and allow them to go back to their kingdom," she requested to Bhishma who had come there with Dushashan as Bhishma was the eldest one of family.

Bhishma conveyed his acceptance through eyes.

"They can return, but she can't. She must have discovered many facts about our palace. So, her freedom won't be a good sign for security of palace," Dushashan faked as if he was the most concerned one about the palace.

"Dushashan is right. We can't allow her to go back," Duryodhan too supported Dushashan.

"I am repeating once again that I never have attempted to discover any secret about security of palace. I just know only that much which I should know," Subhadra shot a sharp glare towards Dushashan who had pledged to increase the difficulty of situation.

"How could we believe? If you hadn't attempted anything like that then what would have allured you to live here?" Dushashan questioned.

"My aspiration of freeing those soldiers had allured me," Subhadra too didn't remain quite over the twisted question she had been asked.

"Yet you can't go back from here. You have to be captured either in prison or in the chains of my pleasure," Dushashan's audacity angered Subhadra.

"I don't want any reason of bloodshed to be prepared on this occasion, especially. So, I request you all to let me go from here, not for myself, but for peace and welfare of both the kingdoms," considering the situation, Subhadra didn't hesitate to request the royals of Hastinapur.

She had no ego to pull her steps back against the peace and prosperity of both the kingdoms. So, she didn't feel low while requesting.

"Would you like to stay here as my companion? We will cheer up and chill out together. Life will be so beautiful for us," Dushashan was poking his nose in between again and again even if his words had no value for no one.

"Shut up, Dushashan! Control your tongue. It's none of your business. Don't forget that I am the sovereign of Hastinapur at this time. So, I will do the justice," Arjun shouted silencing Dushashan under the shadow of sudden fear.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏