(20) LET ME HELP YOU

Arjun along with Krishn, Subhadra and Balram reached at palace, and the first person they searched for was Nakul

Arjun along with Krishn, Subhadra and Balram reached at palace, and the first person they searched for was Nakul. Nakul had already been waited for them to return. He started to examine Subhadra as soon as Arjun placed her on the bed of their chamber.

After a short, Nakul declared Subhadra was totally fine as he had found no trace of poison in her body. He made her smell some herbs which made her gain consciousness, but she whimpered in pain when she tried to open her eyes.

Nakul checked her eyes, and the conclusion he shared that her eyes were aching due to exposure to poison. He made a liquid medicine, put a few drops into her eyes, and adviced her not to open eyes before morning.

Balram was sad for not getting a chance to talk with Subhadra. He was trying to convince himself. At that time Krishn put a hand on his shoulder holding and healing his breaking heart, lovingly.

Everyone exited from there allowing Arjun and Subhadra to be with each other.

"Are you feeling better, Subhi? Has your pain been eased?" Arjun placed his hand on Subhadra's hand, gently.

"I am fine, Arya. Are you upset with me?" His dull voice derived out all the concern of her heart at that moment.

"You haven't done anything to make me upset," he clasped her hand into his hand.

"But, you are sounding sad," her voice also turned into dull unlike his voice.

"Yes, I am sad due to your state. I am sad due to my failure of protecting you," his grip tightened on her hand in care after mentioning about her protection.

"You haven't failed, Arya. Failure isn't an outcome. We will fail in actual sense if we don't overcome an obstacle, successfully. Here, we have overcome the obstacle. So, you haven't failed. I am even all fine," she allowed him to hold more of her hand.

"You never let me be sad," a small chuckle slipped out of his mouth listening her sweet talks.

"Why will I let you be sad? You are my.....," shyness stopped her, abruptly.

"What? Do complete your sentence," his gaze focused on her intensely, and she could feel that.

"You are my husband, of course," she tried to sound all normal yet her shyness didn't let her succeed.

"Don't need to feel shy. After all, I am your husband," he assumed like that when she was about to get up from her place.

"I was getting up to change my clothes before sleeping," she made that clear.

He too stood up to follow her. She could feel him coming behind her. She wanted to question him, but the urge of getting his company had casted an irresistible impact on herself.

"Let me help you then," he told.

"What help will you do? My hands are all fine. So, I can manage," there was no firmness in her voice while denying him.

"You need my help in getting clothes to change. What if you pick my clothes for yourself?" He too had found an excuse to make his execution be done.

She didn't object, and let him go with her. After reaching changing room, a mischievous idea popped up in his mind. She went behind the curtains, and changed into fresh pair of skirt and blouse. He handed his upper stole to her to see how she would look wearing that.

"It's not my upper stole. It's yours," she figured out the truth when she was about to wear the upper stole.

"How did you recognize, Subhi?" He didn't expect her to fail his prank.

"Because, this upper stole holds the feel of your touch," she had been so closed with him to feel his invisible touch.

"Sorry for my prank, Subhi. Here's your upper stole," he handed the upper stole belonged to her.

Despite numerous attempt, she was unable to pin her upper stole up. At last, she came out of curtains wrapping the upper stole to herself like a shawl.

"May I help you? He held her by shoulders. She nodded, positively.

He took off the upper stole from her body making her squeeze fingers of leg to control her shyness. He placed the upper stole on her shoulder. He was arranging the folds of upper stole slowly giving her a hard time to bear her uncontrollable shyness.

"May I ask one question?" He whispered at which she nodded again.

"Had the married girls of your age taught you to blush like this over your husband's touch," his fingers brushed her waist sealing her mouth.

"I have asked you something. I want my answer," he whispered to her, once more.

"Or else, I am not going to fix your upper stole," he warned with a mischievous grin.

"It's your touch which has taught me," she gathered those words with a great difficulty.

"Would you like to learn some more things from me?" His fingers were caressing her earlobe, passionately.

"What should I learn?" She asked.

"The information which those married girls of your age hadn't shared with you," in excuse of pinning up his hand was roaming on her back.

"For learning anything, someone has to be fit and fine, but I can't see for now. So, will collect the information from you some other day," she managed to speak controlling her shiver over his touch.

"It's not something to collect, but to cherish," He giggled at her excuse.

"What do you mean?" Her curious eyebrows raised, together.

"I will explain you on that some other day," picking her up, he walked out of the changing room.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏