(7) MARRY ME

The rage in Arjun's eyes stopped Dushashan from saying anything further

The rage in Arjun's eyes stopped Dushashan from saying anything further.  Dushashan knew the reason of Arjun's reaction. So, he chose to watch the next step of Arjun, silently.

"Unlike you I too don't want any reason of bloodshed to be prepared, especially on this occasion. So, I have a proposal," Arjun turned towards Subhadra, and were talking with an eye to eye contact.

"What's that?" She could see the glimpse of an important decision in his eyes.

"I don't think that will be easy for you to accept," he was trying to figure out the truthfulness of her concern about peace.

"I will surely accept that even if the proposal asks the greatest sacrifice from my side. Peace should be preferable to each price we could provide with," even she was sure that the decision made by him will be a tough one to go with from his tone.

"Yes, the proposal asks a sacrifice from you. It's the greatest sacrifice for any maiden," he warned her before revealing the decision.

"I am ready," she confirmed.

"Then you have to marry me. The concern of Hastinapur will never allow you to go from here. So, I have found a valid and respectable reason to make you stay here. So, are you ready?" Of course, he had made a wise decision, but that was seeming the worst one in that situation, considering Subhadra who might not accept him as her life partner whom she hadn't known that well.

"Yes, I am. I will marry you," to everyone's surprise, she agreed.

"So, I am announcing about my marriage with princess Subhadra which will be held today itself," he announce making everyone depart from there to make necessary arrangements for marriage.

"You have made the wrong decision, bhrata Arjun. A girl like her doesn't deserve you. At first she was in love with me, but when she saw you she chose to leave me for trapping you," Dushashan had formed one more plan against Subhadra.

"Don't be so surprised. I knew her real identity, because she was in so much love with me, and she had revealed her identity to me on her own," Dushashan stressed the word love to gain Arjun's trust.

"She had revealed her secret to me. So, just imagine how much limits we must have been left behind to be that much close," saying so Dushashan started to laugh.

Before his laugh could last more a tight slap landed on his cheek by Arjun. Throwing a death glare at Dushashan, Arjun left from there.

Everything had been arranged for marriage as quickly as possible, and to a great relief, the marriage completed, successfully.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏