Thorin: why would I know that? I'm a dwarf but that doesn't make me an expert in golems.

Thanh: but you said you worked in them when you were young.

Thorin: well, yeah, but it's not because I am a dwarf, besides, I've never seen a golem that can eat.

Elise: what if we change the subject, let's see...oh, Nano, what is your real name?

Nano: "N.A.N.O.W.A.R.R.I.O.R" stands for "Nano Autonomous Navigation and Offensive Weaponized Artificial Reconnaissance Robotic Intelligence Operation and Reconnaissance."

Thorin: what?

Nano: that's why I told you to call me Nano

Mogens: I've known golems with weird names that explain their functions, but with a name like this, it's better we call you Nano.

Thanh: why did your creator give you that name

Nano: Mr. Behar didn't give it to me, it's the name of my, well, how can i explain it..., ah, the name of my model, I'm not unique like other golems, thousands of golems look like me being produced by the Commonwealth.

Durin: The Commonwealth?, as far as I know, there isn't any group called by that name in Pydnan, or the eastern part of Therabilia.

Thorin: what if he's from the V-Valardian empire?

*everyone gets in shock*

Mogens: what the hell are you saying, are you crazy?

Thorin: just think of it, everyone in Ellis Street is saying it, he fought alone against white fang's gang, even the duke's soldiers weren't capable of that. And from what i heard the Valardian empire is creating golem soldiers.

Nano: I don't understand what you're-

Nano quickly reacts to the alert from his spider drone, just in time to intercept an arrow aimed at Thanh's head. With swift precision, he deflects the projectile and retaliates by launching it back toward the source. A faint moan emanates from behind nearby trees, indicating a possible presence concealed in the darkness.

Elise: be careful, we don't know how many of them are.

Thorin:* examining the body* he used a crossbow in poor condition, so he must've been a robber.

Thanh: and you shot his arrow back...at his head.

Nano: you're welcome.

As Nano activates a holographic panel on his arm, the group watches in awe as a detailed map materializes before them. The map reveals the presence of numerous adversaries closing in from various directions, indicating a coordinated assault on their position. With a sense of urgency, Nano and the team prepare to defend themselves against the impending threat.

Nano: 6 more at your left thanh, durin, you have 2 in front and 3 at your left.

Durin doesn't believe him, but when he hears more steps coming from his left, he takes out his sword.

Durin: better you're right this time.

Nano: Elise and Mogens, you have 5 coming at your front and I have 5 at my back.

With adversaries springing from all directions as anticipated by Nano, the group swiftly engages in combat, each member facing off against multiple assailants.

Nano: Thorin, watch my back, I need to do something.

Thorin: whatever you're doing do it faster, these beggars are thought.

As Thanh and Durin swiftly dispatch their adversaries, their attention turns to assisting their companions. Elise and Mogens, fighting with unparalleled skill and determination, eliminate the remaining assailants with lethal precision. Together, they converge to reinforce Thorin's defense of Nano, forming a protective barrier around him against any remaining threats.