Part : 20 (a) Murder?

Author POV

After, reading the content of few books Lan Sizhui came out from the Library as he proceed to leave from there but Wei wuxian and Lan Wangji was standing in the door. Wei wuxian waived his hand cheerfully but soon his faced turned into shock one after seeing the condition of the Gentian house, "What's all of this? Wait how bed moved there?"

Lan Sizhui, "A-niang calm down! Let me explain!"

Wei wuxian nodded his head and sat down across the table. Lan Sizhui served them tea and began to explain everything. Wei wuxian eyes lit up in excitement, "Little Radish can I visit the library?"

Lan Wangji, "Wei ying can!"

Wei wuxian, "Aww Lan zhan you are so sweet, then what are you guys waiting for, I am soo excited!"

"Since when you start getting excited about library?" questioned Jiang cheng raising his eyebrow.

"Cheng cheng it's not a normal library! But a special one, who wouldn't want to go?" answered Wei wuxian as he admire the gift from his son.

"Wei xiong is right!" agreed Nie huaisang but he wondered if there were any pornography books are kept in library.

Lan Jingyi huffed as Lan Sizhui didn't told him about anything of this.

Therefore, Wei wuxian run down towards Library but stopped before entering it as his son told his about the shield, "A-yuan the shield will not let me enter!

Lan Sizhui, "Mn, A-die should lend his headband to you, or maybe you both should tie it around your hands at the same time! Lastly, just let him carry you I am sure it will work!"

Wei wuxian widened his eyes in disbelief, "Shameless!"

"Extremely Shameless!" exclaimed Lan qiren praying for his sanity.

"Hahaha!" laughed Wen rouhan and Nei huaisang at the same time.

"Shameless!" exclaimed Lan zhan although he was hoping the his future self will listen to his son.

Wei wuxian don't know whether to cry or laugh, the shamelessness of his wasn't necessary for his son to inherit.

"That's not my brother!" exclaimed Lan Jingyi as now he was sure.

"Neither my a-yuan!" exclaimed Jin ling continuously staring at the screen.

"I need a doctor for my eyes and ears!" exclaimed Zizhen rubbing his eyes.

'Is there a need for this?' thought Lan Sizhui as showing him wasn't mandatory at all.

Lan Sizhui chuckled and Lan Wangji lift up Wei wuxian in bridal style and it worked Wei wuxian not had any problem while entering the library. However, Lan Wangji didn't let Wei wuxian down but insisted on holding him, Wei wuxian tried to free himself but in the end Lan Wangji sat down and Wei wuxian on his lap, "Lan zhan what are you doing, a-yuan is here!"

Lan Wangji looked at Lan Sizhui who smiling at them. Lan Sizhui spoke, "I am used to it now, no problem carry on! Let me find book's of your interest!"

"Not only cooperative, Wangji you got a way too cooperative son!" exclaimed Lan xichen and chuckled.

"Mn!" Lan Wangji ears turned crimson and so was Wei wuxian's face.

"Once again give me a son like this!" exclaimed a disciple.

Lan Sizhui was happy as he feel like a great son helpful for his father.

Therefore, Lan Sizhui found four-five books which in his opinion Wei wuxian will find interesting, he placed infront of his parents and sat right across, began reading the book he choose for himself. Wei wuxian also began to read one of the books his son found for him, the books were actually rare, even the technique's and spells written in the book's Wei wuxian never heard of.