Part : 9 Corpses

Author POV

Wei wuxian only smiled. He knew that the hint was too deliberate, but couldn't have helped it. The good thing was that Lan sizhui didn't think too much about it either, if Young Master Mo was willing to remind him of it, he probably didn't mean any harm. His eyes moved away from him, passing A-ding, who fainted from crying too much, and landed on Madam Mo.

"Sizhui is the most intelligent!" exclaimed Lan Jingyi proudly.

"Yes! Finally a Lan with brain." Said Wei wuxian.

"What do you mean by that?" asked a Lan disciple.

"See, you didn't get what I said. Brainless peoples!" replied Wei wuxian sarcastically.

"You-" the disciple decided not to continue after seeing Lan sizhui was glaring at him.

"Me what?" asked Wei wuxian with a smirk as he knows that he got frightened by Sizhui.

The disciple stayed silent and others Lan got offended. Lan xichen didn't get offended because he was busy in business of staring at Jiang cheng.

His gaze travelled from her face to her hand ls. Her arms were hanging down and were mostly hidden inside her sleeves, with only half of the fingers showing.

However, the fingers on her left hand were much longer than the ones on her right. They were also thicker. The knuckles were bent, full of power.

The hand isn't that of a woman's — it was a man's hand!

Lan sizhui commanded,"Take hold of her!"

A few boys grabbed Madam Mo. Lan sizhui said,"Excuse me" and was prepared to slap down a talisman when Madam Mo's left hand suddenly twisted in an absurd way, aiming for his throat.

"Sizhui watch!" shouted Wei wuxian.

The other cultivators also got worried.

"I am perfectly fine!" exclaimed Lan sizhui as he smiled and rubbed Wei wuxian's palm.

Unless one's bones broken, it was impossible for a living person to twist their arms like this. She attacked quickly, and was extremely close to grabbing onto his neck, while Lan jingyi shouted,"Hey" and threw himself in front of sizhui, blocking the hand for him.

A flash passed, and as soon as the arms grabbed Lan jingyi's shoulder, gree flames ignited on his arms, making it loosen it's grip. Lan sizhui escaped death, and was about to thank Lan jingyi for it, when he saw that half of the latter's robes had already been burnt to ashes, looking quite awkward. Lan jingyi took off his other half of his robes and scolded, fuming with range,"Why did you kick me, you lunatic? Did you want to kill me?"

"Wei wuxian, to save a low-key disciple you dared to push my grandson?" yelled Madam yu shooting a glare at him.

Jin ling and Zizhen looked at her in disbelief while Lan jingyi didn't understand why she was so eager to blame Wei wuxian for every single point.

Wei wuxian lowered his head and felt guilty even though he didn't understand why his future self did that.

"Lan Sizhui is not a low-key disciple!" Jin ling yelled back in anger, he knows that she was his grandmother but he couldn't help but got angry when she insulted them infront of him.

The cultivators was shocked because Jin ling the Grandson of Yu ziyuan just talked back at her without any hesitations. The Jin's especially Jin zixuan and Madam Jin looked shocked.

"Jin ling how dare you raised your voice at me for them! I am your Grandmother!" exclaimed Madam yu still in anger.

"I know who you are! But you can't insult my Wei jiu and my A-yuan in front of me" replied Jin ling with same attitude.