Part : 19 Sect Leader

In this chapter and next chapter they are going to watch how and why everyone got there, means current timeline from where juniors came.

Author POV

The screen went blank.

"Why it end there?" questioned Lan Jingyi in irritation.

"Look it's showing something again!" exclaimed Nei huaisang.

The screen started to play again.

The sun was shining bright, the sunlight was giving warm sensation, chirping sound cause by birds can be heard and the breeze was refreshing. The leaves of plants were covered with few drops of water, the plant of temperate and mountainous regions, which typically have violet or vivid blue trumpet-shaped flowers, called Gentian, a house become visible, which was completely surrounded by Gentians. The house structure seemed luxurious yet simple.

"Its-" exclaimed Lan Huang as eyes got widen along with the Lans.

At the moment, a sound of laughter can be heard from inside the house it was from Wei wuxian, who was sitting on the bed placed inside the house, folding his legs in Lotus position and detangling his hair by both of his hands and he ask, "Lan zhan are you sure you want to give to a-yuan?"

Lan Wangji nodded his head and reply, "Mn, This house belong my Muqin!"

Wei wuxian leaned forward and exclaim, "I know, Xichen ge told me about it already, It's Gentian house! Lan zhan are you sure you want to give it to A-yuan?"

"What's all of this?" asked Lan Huang staring at Lan sizhui.

"You should watch it further!" replied Lan sizhui simply.

Lan Wangji paused for a moment and spoke, "Mn, I believe A-yuan will take a good care of it!"

The day after was Lan Sizhui will turn twenty, Lan zhan came up with the idea to gift his son, a private residence.

However, Wei wuxian didn't expect it be the Gentian house belong to Lan Wangji's deceased mother. For Lan Wangji his mother has always been a sensitive topic, he never even talk about her on usual. Lan Wangji took a good care of everything related to his mother whether it was only a hairpin or the house his mother used to live, no one is allowed to even revolve around the area. At the same time, it was heart warming as he was willing to gave it to son implying how much he trust his son.

Lan sizhui felt warmth and Lan zhan was still not believing his eyes. Even every single Lan was shocked.

"It's happened one month ago!" exclaimed Lan Jingyi.

"Are we going to see your timeline?" exclaimed Lan xichen.

"Maybe!" replied Jin ling.

Madam Lan was the wife of the former leader of the Gusu Lan Sect, Qingheng-Jun, the mother of Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji, and the mother-in-law of Wei Wuxian.

There were many stories about the former Sect Leader Lan but the most believed one was, Qingheng-Jun saw Madam Lan outside of Gusu and fell passionately in love at first sight. However, she did not love him back and even killed one of his teachers due to unspecified grievances.

"That's-ridiculous!" exclaimed Lan Huang as it's not true at all.

"Huh?" Lan fimei and Lan qiren got confused about the information showed in the screen.