Part : 10 Wandering around

Author POV

Zizhen stood up from near his father and walked toward in front row as he sat next to Lan Jingyi because his father again blamed Wei wuxian without any knowledge about him so, it's become irritating to sit with him.

This was one of the people who had fought with him before, so he should retreat quickly. He was in a hurry to find a mount, as he passed a Courtyard and saw a big milestone inside. A donkey was tied to the handle, chewing on its mouth. When it saw him run over rashly, it seemed like it was surprised, and eyed him sideways as if it was a real person.

"Wangji will fight with Master Wei" said Lan xichen with an uncertainty because according to him Lan zhan and Wei wuxian will be good friends in Future.

Wei wuxian thought it's no surprise as he would become a demonic cultivator in future and ofcourse Lan zhan won't tolerate it but he didn't like the idea of fighting with Lan zhan in serious.

Lan zhan didn't believe whatever the screen showed because he will never fight with Wei Ying unless it for Wei wuxian protection.

"It was just a misunderstanding!" exclaimed Lan sizhui because he don't want his parents to think wierd reasons and put distance between each other.

"It was, really?" asked Wei wuxian.

"Mn" replied Lan sizhui.

Lan zhan was sure that it would have been a misunderstanding so he thanked Lan Sizhui for clarification in his mind.

He tried to grab onto the rope and pull it out, but the donkey complained by making a few noises. Therefore Wei wuxian had to use both of his words and strength to deceive it and get it onto the road. As dawn came over the horizon, they went off onto the main path.

Only a few days has passed, and Wei wuxian realised that he might have made a wrong choice.

The donkey he conventionally picked up was too hard to please.

Although it was only a donkey, it would exclusively eat fresh, young grass with dewdrops still hanging off them. Passing a farm, Wei wuxian stole some Wheat straws to feed it, but after chewing them, it spit it out. Wei wuxian almost got kicked by it.

Everyone bursted into the Laughter excluded few Lan's after watching the amusing scene.

"Oh heavens! Master Wei you did a great job while choosing your companion!" exclaimed Lan xichen while laughing behind his sleeve.

"Zewu-Jun please!" said Wei wuxian as he was already embarrassed enough, his face turned red like tomato and he cursed his future self to choose the picky donkey.

"Just call me by name! After all we are going to be a family" said Lan xichen.

"How about Brother in law?" asked Wei wuxian raising his brows at Jiang cheng making him Blush.

"It would be more pleasent!" replied Lan xichen.

"_" Wei wuxian.

Others gives Lan xichen wierd looks. While Nei mingjue was amused by his friend choice of words.

"Then it final, Okay brother in law!" replied Wei wuxian as he need to maintain his image, he probably can't be left speechless.

Juniors was happy while Lan's didn't understand if someone had possessed Lan xichen.

It was useless, no matter as a mount or a pet.

Wei wuxian couldn't help but to think of his sword. The sword was probably collected by the clan leader of a prominent sect and would have hanged on a wall as a trophy that they could show to other people.