Part : 7 Offense

Author POV

Lan Jingyi spoke,"Sizhui, I didn't actually hit him! Look at him, messing up the flag formation!"

"That's not how you should behave!" exclaimed Lan qiren.

"Mn" exclaimed Lan Jingyi and just nodded his head as he got really worried about other activities he has done.

During the tug of war, Wei wuxian had already checked over the Phantom Attraction Flag in his hands. The motifs were drawn correctly and the incantations were complete. There wasn't any errors, so nothing would go wrong while using them. However, the person who drew on the flags was lacking in experience, so it would only attract evil being and moving corpses from within five li*. That should be enough, though. There shouldn't be any malicious creatures in a place as small as the Mo village.

"So Wei jiu was checking up on flags that time!" exclaimed Lan Jingyi.

Lan sizhui smiled at him,"Young Master Mo, the sky is growing dark, and we are going to start capturing the walking corpses soon. It will be dangerous at night time, so it will be better for you to return to your room.

"He is very polite and respectful" pointed out an elder from Gusu Lan.

Wei wuxian looked him over. He was fair and refined, with a dignified appearance and smiling faintly. Wei wuxian silently approved of him. The flag formation was set in organised way and his mannerisms were also respectful, making him a disciplined with astonishing potential. He didn't know that, at a conservative sect such as Lan sect, who on Earth brought such a junior.

"Hanguang Jun did!" exclaimed Zizhen.

"You mean Zewu Jun?" asked Nei huaisang.

"No! Hanguang Jun did" replied Jin ling.

"Who is this?" asked Wei wuxian.

"We should just watch!" replied Lan sizhui.

Lan qiren wonders how Sizhui was so genuine on screen but arrogant in person as he did carelessly silenced so many peoples within few minutes.

Lan sizhui spoke again,"This flag..." Before he finished, Wei wuxian threw the Phantom Attraction Flag onto the ground and humped, "It's just a flag, so what's the big deal? I can draw way better than this!"

He sprinted off the moment he threw the flag away. The boys who stood on the roof to watch the bustle almost fell off from the laughter, after hearing his ridiculous words. Lan Jingyi also chuckled from anger and picked up the Phantom Attraction Flag,"What a Maniac!"

"Copy the rules two more times" said Lan zhan.

Jingyi nodded his head sadly and Lan qiren simply thought that his nephew is really disciplined and can't watch anyone breaking the rules of Gusu Lan.

Wei wuxian continued to roam around, doing nothing, and finally moved to the small courtyard that belonged to Mo xuanyu.

He ignored the broken bolt and the mess on the ground, picked a relatively clean spot, and sat in the Lotus position again.

"You are going to meditate?" asked Jiang cheng as he raised his eyebrows.

"Looks like i am going to!" replied Wei wuxian simply.

"Oh!" said Jiang cheng as he rolled his eyes.

"Whats wrong with doing meditation ?" asked Wei wuxian.

"Well it's not something you do" replied Nei huaisang.

"Huh?" questioned Wei wuxian.

However, before daylight came, out of meditation by some noise from the outside.