After the gangster explains everything, white fang orders his best fighter to take as many men as he wants and gives control of the best wizards of the gang to Ulma Alcippe, his most powerful witch.

White Fang: This night we take over not just Ellis Street, but all the western side of the city, kill everyone who dares to oppose your path, and spread some citizens, we are in need of slaves.

The centipede drone recorded everything, making Nano take immediate action.

Midnight, Ellis Street

The chaos escalates as the gangsters wreak havoc, destroying businesses, setting homes ablaze with occupants still trapped inside, and blocking the streets with burning wagons to impede the advance of the duke's cavalry. Despite the efforts of a few soldiers managing to breach the barriers, the majority fall victim to the barrage of arrows unleashed by the gangsters.Amidst the carnage, one of the gangsters engages in a gruesome display of brutality, viciously mutilating a man suspended by his legs and compelling onlookers to witness the horrifying spectacle. The scene unfolds in a macabre tableau of terror and violence, as the gangsters revel in their reign of terror, spreading fear and devastation throughout the community.

Ulma: !!THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BLOCK THE PATH OF OUR LORD WHITE FANG, NOT EVEN THE DUKE CAN AGAINST US, SO DO NOT EVER THINK OF BECOMING A HERO AND TRY TO STOP US OR-

As Ulma delivers her impassioned speech, a sudden and inexplicable occurrence shocks the crowd into stunned silence. Without warning, the gangster responsible for the grotesque display is struck down by an unseen force, his head obliterated into a spray of gore before their eyes. The swift and precise nature of the attack leaves onlookers reeling, and whispers of bewilderment ripple through the gathering.Amidst the chaos, speculation runs rampant as to the origin of the lethal blow. Many are quick to attribute the act to the work of a wizard, for no ordinary mortal could wield such devastating power. The mysterious intervention only adds to the sense of unease and uncertainty that permeates the atmosphere, leaving the crowd in a state of fearful awe.

Ulma: CATCH THAT WIZARD, BURN EVERY DAMN BUILDING IF NEEDED.

Nano: no need to do tha-

Before he could say something, Ulma launched a powerful spell without chanting, showing great dominance in magic.

*Ulma uses Fallen demon breath*

Ulma: Ha! Not even the most powerful wizard or witch in the capital can survive this, now feel how your stupid magic core explodes by the heat!

As Ulma completes her incantation, she is astonished by the sight before her. Nano, driven by necessity and guided by its newfound understanding of the world's natural forces, has devised a remarkable defense against magic.Drawing upon its knowledge of natural forces and chemistry, Nano discerns the fundamental opposition between magic and electricity. Leveraging this insight, it employs a clever strategy to protect itself from magical attacks. When targeted by the inhibition spell, Nano instinctively harnesses the power of nature, absorbing oxygen from its surroundings and expelling it outward. This action serves to diminish the intensity of the flames engulfing it, while simultaneously utilizing its freezing liquid to generate cold water and distribute it across its body. In doing so, Nano effectively mitigates the heat of the flames, shielding itself from harm and demonstrating its adaptability and ingenuity in the face of adversity. Ulma can only watch in awe as Nano's innovative approach defies the conventional boundaries of magic and technology.

Ulma: this-this is im-possible.

Nano *proceeds to explain to her how he protected himself from the heat and the way he decreased the flames until Ulma launches a freezing spell*