4. Bounty hunters guild

Beginne am Anfang

Admin: *lifting his hand* I know, I know, but I want to see how strong this golem is, if you pass a strength trial with the best score, I will give you a license.

Nano: I accept.

Both Nano and the admin exchange a customary fist-to-neck salute, a customary gesture in this world. The admin then allocates Nano a room to "rest" before attending to his duties. Meanwhile, as the admin proceeds to his office, he feels a sensation akin to something crawling in his ear. Initially dismissing it as a mere fly, he absentmindedly waves his hand around his head before entering his office, unaware that it's actually a centipede-drone.

The same night

With meticulous care, Nano ensures that every aperture in the room is sealed with parts of itself, preventing any noise or sound from escaping. Additionally, it deploys spider-drones and bird drones both inside and outside the building as a precautionary measure against any potential threats. As Nano focuses on repairing the corrupted data in its core, it gradually restores advanced close-combat weaponry capabilities. The process includes reinstating functions such as sabers, shields, and spears, enhancing its offensive and defensive capabilities significantly.

- **Repair Process**:
- Systematic Restoration: N.A.N.O.W.A.R.R.I.O.R prioritizes the repair of files related to advanced close combat weaponry, recognizing their importance for tactical versatility and combat effectiveness.
- Incremental Improvement: Through meticulous data analysis and repair algorithms, corrupted files are gradually restored to their original functionality, ensuring optimal performance.

- **Advanced Close Combat Weaponry**:
1. Sabers: Precision-engineered blades designed for swift and precise strikes, capable of inflicting lethal damage to adversaries.
2. Shields: Defensive equipment providing protection against incoming attacks, enhancing N.A.N.O.W.A.R.R.I.O.R's defensive capabilities in close combat engagements.
3. Spears: Long-range melee weapons for thrusting and jabbing at opponents, enabling N.A.N.O.W.A.R.R.I.O.R to maintain distance while engaging adversaries.

- **Integration and Training**:
- Integration Protocol: Restored close combat weaponry seamlessly integrates with N.A.N.O.W.A.R.R.I.O.R's combat systems, enabling intuitive use during missions.
- Training Regimen: N.A.N.O.W.A.R.R.I.O.R undergoes rigorous training exercises to familiarize itself with the restored weaponry, optimizing proficiency and combat effectiveness.

- **Tactical Deployment**:
- Versatile Combat Options: With the restoration of sabers, shields, and spears, N.A.N.O.W.A.R.R.I.O.R gains diverse combat capabilities, allowing for adaptable responses to varying threats and scenarios.
- Strategic Utilization: N.A.N.O.W.A.R.R.I.O.R strategically deploys advanced close combat weaponry based on mission objectives, terrain conditions, and adversary profiles.

- **Enhanced Combat Readiness**:
- Enhanced Lethality: Restoration of advanced close combat weaponry significantly enhances N.A.N.O.W.A.R.R.I.O.R's lethality on the battlefield, increasing its effectiveness in neutralizing threats.
- Improved Defensive Capabilities: With the addition of shields, N.A.N.O.W.A.R.R.I.O.R's defensive capabilities are bolstered, providing greater resilience against enemy attacks.

End of close combat weaponry restoration process. N.A.N.O.W.A.R.R.I.O.R is now equipped with advanced weaponry and ready to engage in combat missions with enhanced effectiveness.

As Nano delves into the repaired files, it receives alerts from both a bird drone and nearby spider drones indicating a perimeter intrusion. Reacting swiftly, Nano readies its weapons in anticipation of potential threats.

One of the spiders covertly records the conversations of the intruders and transmits the audio feed to Nano. Despite the whispered tones, Nano's advanced sensors recognize the voices—it's the same individuals who previously attempted to sell him.