• Blizzard Summoning: She is able to use a combination of cold, winds and snow, sleet, hail, and/or ice to create blizzards of varying power. She can make a snow day on the scale of a natural disaster and disable ground and air traffic for example.

• Cold Manipulation: She can create, shape and manipulate cold by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, ranging from subjective feeling of cool to absolute zero. A very possible side-affect of this power, is the ability to induce illnesses that are directly cold-based (for example Hypothermia). Bone and other limbs as well, can become brittle and weaken under extreme cold, to the point that they can shatter without pain due to loss of feeling and color in the affected area (Frostbite).

• Ice Manipulation: She can create, shape, and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state. As an elemental power, cryokinesis has a nigh-limitless number of uses, only limited by the her imagination and her natural limits. Fundamentally, she would be able to generate ice through various means, such as lowering the temperature of the surrounding air until solid ice forms or by freezing nearby water sources. She could release and channel this ice in the form of ice beams that freeze whatever it comes into contact with, or extremely rigid and durable ice walls and domes that can be used offensively and defensively. There's also the capacity to use ice in order to freeze her opponents to death by trapping in ice that slowly kills their cells or shattering them to pieces once frozen.

• Hail Manipulation: She is able to create and control hail, precipitation in the form of small balls or lumps usually consisting of concentric layers of clear ice and compact snow.

• Weather Manipulation: She can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather, i.e. the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog, and temperature changes. This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended (continental) areas.

• Weather Sensing: She has the ability to sense what kind of weather will be coming.

• Lightning Summoning: She can call forth lightning from the sky that could be used to blind, stun, and/or severely burn her opponents even to the point of death they can range, from minor to fatal voltage.

• Rain Generation: She can generate rain fall, from a light drizzle to a full downpour.

• Personal Weather: She can create, shape and manipulate their personal weather system, allowing them to generate different types of meteorological phenomena (rain, wind, snow, lightning, etc.) in their immediate vicinity, usually limited to their specific space.

• Personal Thunder: She can control a self-generated process of thunder. She can release energy to make someone deaf by busting their eardrums, or even make organs burst, killing the opponent.

• Thundercloud Manipulation: She can create, shape and manipulate thunderclouds, a variation of cloud that's associated with, and causes thunderstorms. This can also range towards different thunderstorm types, such as single to multi-cells, squall lines, to even the most powerful out of the four variations, supercells.

• Perfect Storm: She can unleash a storm containing all kinds of natural disasters, including earthquakes, hurricanes, tornado, volcanic eruptions, blizzards etc. causing immense destruction and chaos. However she will only ever use this ability as a last resort.

• Storm Magic: She is able to perform a form of magic that allows her to manipulate storms like hurricanes, blizzards, thunderstorms, etc.

• Storm Manipulation: She can sense, create, shape and manipulate storms, including strong wind, hail, thunder and/or lightning (a thunderstorm), heavy precipitation (snowstorm, rainstorm), heavy freezing rain (ice storm), strong winds (tropical cyclone, windstorm), or wind transporting substance through the atmosphere as in a dust storm, blizzard, sandstorm, etc.