39.

Ψ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 Ψ

𝐀𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐤, I felt Luke's sword at my back and saw Percy and Sebastian both react.

"Luke-don't hurt her!" Percy shouted and I groaned rolling my eyes.

"Oh don't worry Percy, no harm came to her. But we did have a nice chat..."

I shut my eyes and held my hands together as they gripped one another tightly. I just wanted to go and never come back, but then my heart pulled me in different directions, and I hated it.

"I mean it Luke!" Percy strained out and suddenly threw a drachma our way as it hit my chest and I scoffed seeing it bounce into the pool.

"Really!?" I shouted and he didn't say anything, as if...he meant it on purpose.

My mind was confused but I heard his voice

Trust me.

I stayed put, and Percy shouted "you tricked all of Camp! You tricked Dionysus!"

At that moment Percy unveiled Riptide to all, I walked over to him grabbing his arm and he fought with me, but I did it for his own good, he shouldn't have to kill someone so young.

"Enough with the dramatics Percy, not like you could kill me. So, unless you want me to hurt your big sister, I suggest you drop the act." Like warned him and I nodded at Percy and begged with my eyes to not.

"Why did you poison Thalia, Luke?" Percy asked him again.

Looking down at my feet, Percy lowered Riptide as Luke stated, "I had too...if not...worse would've needed to be done."

Percy scoffed at his response "worse than killing one of your oldest friends!? Betraying her?!"

I turned around to look at Luke, his eyes focused on me once again then he spoke his next words.

"So much worse Percy. And I know you would've killed me either way, I went with the option that could be resolved easily..."

My breath hitched as I began putting the pieces together, at least...what I thought was being made up from his words.

Maybe?

"So, Chiron had nothing to do with it?" Percy asked and Luke huffed.

"That man couldn't hurt a fly, Percy. You should know that by now. I'm shocked many fell for it." Luke pointed out.

Seeing Percy pull away from me, he spat out, "You endangered us! All of us at camp, your so called friends- you didn't care."

Seeing Luke grip the sword tighter, he held it up infuriated by Percy's words.

"You only slowed us down Percy, we were going to give you the Fleece. Once we used it first." Luke had stated.

His words made Percy shiver and told him "You wanted it to bring back Kronos..."

Luke rubbed his face with one hand glancing over at us, "finally. You're getting it. But it doesn't matter. You've only slowed down the process just by a bit."

Percy smirked and said "...so you admit to trying to kill Thalia, getting Chiron fired...all a part of your so-called master plan to destroy the Gods?"

Holding Percy tighter Luke simply stated, "you know all of this, why repeat the obvious?"

Percy laughed out "so everyone can know how messed up you are."

That's when Percy moved his hand towards the pool and up above was the rainbow fluorescent lights.

An Iris Message.

But the person on the other side of the call was important to note. Dionysus, Tantalus, and the whole camp in the dining pavilion.

My breath hitches seeing that. Kids were already weirded out about my connection with Luke. I hoped that nothing would be brought up about this.

Fear grew in me as Dionysus set down his spoon clearing up his throat as he stood. "Well, that was some unplanned dinner entertainment..."

Clearly Mr. D, I thought in my head, "You heard him! All of you! Luke poisoned the tree, and it wasn't Chiron's fault at all! He was framed!" Percy shouted out at them.

Tantalus stood there staring at us whispering to Dionysus "it could be a fake message. A trick?"

He was trying to make up excuses as we watched him try to take a bite out of a cheeseburger that didn't want to be near him.

Mr. D. sighed and shook his head, "I suppose we would have to reinstate Chiron's status. I do miss that old horse's pinochle games..." he let out annoyed by his own words of truth.

At that moment Tantalus finally caught his burger, for the first time in forever. He began laughing triumphantly as if he won an Olympic gold medal.

"I did it...I did it!' he laughed out looking at Mr. D.

"Tantalus we are no longer in need of your services buddy."

The man looked at Mr. D and shook his head "what? But-!"

Mr. D signed out "you may return to the Underworld now."

As we watched Tantalus cry out for help and try to get even the smallest bite of his cheeseburger, but he couldn't. He disappeared into nothing.

The campers all cheered and celebrated. Luke screamed in rage as he waved his sword at the Iris message as it disappeared into nothing.

"You really think you have it all figured out Percy. Trust me...I will always be 2 steps ahead of you."

But before he could do anything, my hand was at my side. I didn't hold it up. This time I needed to try and...use the water with just my mind.

No more hand tricks. And just like that the water obeyed me from the sea, not the pool. It whipped up and grabbed Luke's arm that held his sword.

Everyone except myself gasped, "good Percy!" Tyson responded and Percy muttered "I-I-I didn't do that." He pointed to the water holding Luke, but I didn't speak.

"We are getting off this ship, and you're not touching any of us." I told Luke.

He laughed at me and dropped his sword into his other and sliced the water for his wrist looking my way.

Luke approached me and smirked, leaning closer "and what are you five going to do about it? You have no shot of going up against me."

He whispered in my ear "I am your weakness..."

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Oh snap, were about to have the big epic sword fights of Luke & Percy.

You may be wondering how Sebastian is thinking.

All will be revealed in the next part...