24.

Ψ 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞...Ψ

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝...

I swam up to the surface and coughed as I saw everyone looking down at me "get to the lifeboats idiots!"

I looked to my side as I swam back into the water as I held out my hands in the water and there I saw it.

The dragons eyes began to glow a bright and shining blue as slowly but surely it morphed into its whole being staring at me. I watched as its eyes stared at me and I had to take control.

The dragon swam over to me as I grabbed its neck and held onto it as I pointed up as if I'm making it charge towards something. The dragon instantly swam up in an instant and roared a deafening sound. Now being above the ship, I saw them all below.

Thankfully the emergency lifeboats were being prepared as I saw the Scylla in front of me, it reminded me of my own serpents with all of those heads snapping around trying to get everyone from down below.

My brain kickstarted with a tactical idea as I decided to turn the tide on them. I let go of the dragon still on its neck & back as I raised both my hands as my serpents formed and shot up from the water slithering to my sides made of water staring in front of me as it was a match between me and a Scylla.

Directing my hand to the Scylla my serpents ran at it as I saw Percy in the sky wrapped by a Scylla.

"Percy!" I shouted as it echoed all around as he was able to use Riptide and stab it in the eye. I raised my hand sending one of the serpents to aid Percy.

But as I was about to guide my water dragon away....

KABOOM.

The CSS Birmingham exploded making my dragon screeched and dash away from the boat to conceal itself as it swam us underneath the water. I held onto its neck as if there were reins whilst it hid from the fire. I saw my serpents dive into the water as well to shield themselves from the explosion and parts of the ship falling all around us and sinking into the sea.

As you know water can sometimes set out fire, but other times the fire continues to blaze.

I realized Annabeth, Clarisse and Sebastian may be hurt. I saw a serpent when it met my eyes and like it could, it read my mind soaring back onto the surface to locate the three. My dragon swam back above to the surface as we looked around.

"Tyson! Tyson! TYSON!" I shouted repeatedly panicking where he was.

But as that happened, I saw my serpent morph into a barrier around Annabeth, Clarisse and Sebastian. I couldn't find Tyson either as my serpents searched below and high.

A piece of the ship hit the serpent that held Percy as he fell into the water. And my serpent disintegrated and turned back into water.

I panicked and sent my dragon down as I saw Percy floating unconsciously. I swam over grabbing holding of him as my dragon swam towards us but paused for a second.

I turned to my dragon begging with my mind.

Where's Tyson...

Where's Tyson...

Where's...my brother!?

But my dragon just stared at me. He didn't want to tell the truth, but I was its owner, it couldn't lie to me.

I'm sorry master...

I cried in the water and held Percy but knew I couldn't cry right now; I have done that for the last 18 years. Now I needed to get my ass out of my head and swim up and save us.

Getting to the top I gasped slightly and looked around as my water dragon appeared and I forced myself onto it as I looked over as I saw the many serpents using their bodies as shields to protect...Annabeth...

Wheres Clarisse and Sebastian!?

My dragon swam us over as we got into the life rafts as Annabeth helped me get him onto the one she sat in.

"Tyson?" She asked me and I frowned.

"I-don't know." Was all I could mutter out as I frowned and looked away as she held Percy's arm.

"I understand and feel terrible for what just happened, but if we stay here any longer, we are asking for trouble." I looked up at Annabeth as she gave me a sympathetic look.

I sighed and got them both into the raft.

Reality had settled in...I began crying. Tears streamed down my face as I cried. I didn't even know Tyson that well, yet he was my brother.

Now looking at Percy, I felt guilt riddle throughout my body. I told Tyson something personal and secretive and now he was gone, and I couldn't do anything to save him.

I felt Annabeth's hand on my back as I looked at her and she frowned. "I'm sorry..."

She gave me a sorrowful look and I smiled and took her hand and smiled nodding "thank you."

She sighed and I looked around the water as I summoned back my dragon from the water as I carefully transferred myself from the boat to the dragon.

"Where are you going?" She asked me and I frowned and looked at her.

"To find Clarisse and Sebastian." I declared and she frowned.

I took my dragon and was about to continue, I looked back at the two and sighed, I would've probably regretted this...but I had to do it.

I turned back and asked her "need a hand?"

Annabeth smiled at me and nodded, and I stayed back helping them move along beside me.

I didn't think I'd have to worry about Clarisse or Sebastian...but I definitely had to worry.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Seems like Hayleys heart even if she hadn't known Tyson for so long had much guilt.

You think she'll try and talk to Percy? Tell him the truth?

Is she finally gonna ask Annabeth about Luke? His mom?

What do you guys think is in store for this bunch?

Also...what the hell happened to Clarisse & Sebastian!?