27.

Ψ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 Ψ

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐂.𝐂, how was she doing this to us?

The feelings of insecurities all come up from the surface. But I had to fight it, I fought it all my life. This woman...she wasn't good. She couldn't have been, but I saw Percy being affected and I held his shoulders as she smiled.

"It seems your brother is more open to looking at what he feels he's lacking of." She smiled, taking his hand.

"No. You don't get to touch him." I grabbed her wrist as she looked at me.

She sighed and nodded for a second but looked down at Percy, "I have your permission, don't I Percy?"

He was in a trance-like state, he stared at her and nodded as I groaned, and she took him the a blue piece of tapestry. He was staring into my eyes and just began looking around the place. But my eyes caught a glimpse of the fabric.

And what I saw...was a girl with a smile, a girl who wasn't so broken that she wanted to crawl into a cave and drown out everything.

My biggest fear was...of being alone...

In the mirror I saw a girl who was confident in her body. A girl who had her hair like I did but styled in a way that made her confident. A girl who had the body she wanted, being around other girls where their body is something they felt most confident. And a girl...who was able to have the life that she couldn't have.

My chest being so big instead of this fabric I had a slim chest. I wore the clothing I wanted which would just be more binary rather than girl. I was confident. The pimples on my face were gone. My messed-up teeth because my mom can't afford braces were now fixed.

My nose, which I was insecure about being huge and round, was now small and...less ethnic. Which did hurt me a little bit. I tried to pride myself for having my Ecuadorian features, but many kids made fun of the big ears and big nose. I gulped and tried to look away.

But I couldn't...I wanted it...I wanted to be a girl, feel comfortable in my body. I enjoyed it when I dressed as more masculine at times, more non-binary at times. Not just a girl...

I didn't like myself.

I was a girl who wanted to be herself no matter what but I wasn't allowed to be a kid and go to parties, have all that fun but...even then...my mom tried her best but she was broken herself.

Hayley...

I blinked my eyes as I felt tears, fresh tears on my face. I sniffled and heard.

Snap out of it.

But I didn't want to listen, whatever this feeling was...it overpowered it.

You are so beautiful to me...

I frowned and began tightening my fists as I heard.

Please...you are beautiful to me.

You are everything someone could ask for.

Now listen to my voice. Snap out of it!

And at that moment hearing those words. My eyes saw Percy and C.C holding a bag filled with liquid to Percy, it was pink and looked like a milkshake almost. He began drinking it and I shouted, "Percy stop!"

I slapped the bag out of his hand and looked at her grabbing him. She looked at me saying "it seems this one has a hard head."

I turned around asking "what did you do to him!"