31.

Ψ 𝐖𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 Ψ

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬; I wanted that happiness Poseidon took from my mom and I our whole lives. I wanted to take it all back. But as I reached that happiness, I heard the voice.

Don't do it.

I paused for a second and looked at Luke, he was telling me to stay away and yet he was right in front of me gesturing that I go to him?

How is that...

Think. That is not me.

I blinked and looked at the force again, still seeing Luke but, he wasn't?

Snap out of it. I'm right here. Listen to my voice Hayley.

I began blinking quickly and looking around side to side. And now I didn't see Luke anymore...

"Sirens" I spoke and held out my hands from the water as my serpents appeared and attacked the sirens.

They shrieked and I dunked myself into the water as I looked around seeing Percy and Annabeth as they stared at me. I began swimming back to the ship not really wishing to speak about what just happened.

When we all had gotten back on board and dried up, I decided to have some alone time. I sat in one of the rooms hidden as I thought about what I saw. I was sitting alone, my head in my hands as I leaned my arms on my legs in a distressed position.

That's when I saw Annabeth come in and I frowned watching her walk over to sit beside me. She was a beautiful girl, dark beautiful skin, brown braided hair.

Percy had a little crush on her, and I will hope that when they finally realize their feelings that they hold onto that forever.

"What did you see?" Annabeth asked me and I sighed, shutting my eyes as she told me.

"No one ever gets out of that alive...how did you do it?" She asked me and I frowned.

Staying silent, all I could say was, "I saw...a future where I have the people, I want most in it. A scene where I have friends, I have my mom. Everything was...perfect." I breathed out.

She nodded to herself and told me "I thought about my mom, dad and Luke..."

My head turned to look at her as she looked up at me and she frowned "I wish I had control over...what could and should be changed. But I can't."

Annabeth smiled to herself and then looked back my way as I told her "I'm sorry about Luke, he told me he saw you as his little sister. He loved you like one."

The corners of her mouth lifted at those words as she held the blanket around her shoulders "I just hope...maybe he could change. Maybe...he will be the Luke; I knew him for so long."

I smiled at those words, she got up and went to the door telling me "We're almost at the cyclops lair. See you up there."

She shut the door behind her as I frowned and began crying to myself. I didn't make noise, but tears ran down my face. I wiped them away.

I knew I had to get up there, put a smile on my face. And then help them save their friend.

When I finally got out of my hiding place and came up to the main deck, the cyclops lair wasn't what I thought it would be.

You know I thought it would look like a 'Nightmare on Elm Street' horror movie but rather...it looked like Cancun, Puerto Rico? Somewhere with tropical islands and colorful looking areas.