Draco - Life

I'm trying out the first point of view writing to change things up. enjoy :) ooc! Draco? idk

TW: MILD INDICATION OF MENTAL HEALTH(just felt in a silly goofy mood after disappearing for a whole year hihi)

more info at the end

"What's wrong with you?"

As I locked eyes with the very same man I've fallen in love with, I too was contemplating the very same question. He looked so.. distraught. The same expression that I've vowed never to be the cause of all those years ago. His eyes were swelling harder than my own. "Draco, I-"

"No Y/N. I'm sick and tired of excuses. You said you loved me. People who love each other don't hide things from one another." He has a point. Why is he always right? He looks so broken. It's like he desperately tries to fix his heart that shattered to a million pieces with thousands of blades from my words. Such naivety. It could only make it worse.

The world felt like it stopped, torturing me to no longer witness such pain and sadness on the face of the man with such a beautiful smile. What happened to that smile? Did I kill it as well? Despite all, he just looks so.. ethereal. His Chestnut coloured hair was dishevelled yet so perfect, with eyes glistening with sorrow and regret. Why does he look so regretful and guilty? It was never his fault, to begin with. It was mine. It was always me. Is this what it feels like to be cared for? Why does he care for me? I don't deserve it.

His heavy gaze pleaded with me to explain, to pull him into the deepest parts of my mind so he could understand. For him to help. But my lips were welded together, my throat drier than the desert and my heart pounding so hard in my chest that it felt suffocating. I wish I could speak. I never intended to leave him in the dark for so long. "Draco," Whispering his name like a prayer was my last straw. It never even occurred to me that tears flowed down my cheeks like waterfalls after heavy rain.

Like the angel he is, protective arms wrapped around me, the embrace trying its hardest to shield me from the terrors of my mind. I've been pushing away the protection and comfort that only he, the love of my life, could provide. But he knows me. He knew that what I needed was the very same protection and comfort and I've been refusing this whole time. As soon as I know it, I'm already sobbing in his arms, my tears and snot staining his favourite shirt. I'm so pathetic.

His warmth silenced my busy mind. God, I've missed the way he rubs my back so delicately, the way his slender fingers brush through my knotted hair. I've missed everything about him. I've missed him. "You know," His voice pierced through my hurricane of thoughts, shedding light into my mind. "I've missed you." It's like he knows exactly what I'm thinking.

A muffled and incoherent murmur slipped past my delicate lips. Even I don't know what I said, but it gained a beautiful chuckle from the perfect being to exist. "Still the same stubborn girl, aren't you? even after all these months." If my heart hadn't melted already, now it did. How did one boy manage to silence my thoughts when all eight therapists couldn't find a "cure" for my illness? 

In the end, I ended up pouring my heart and soul into him. And he, the precious angel he is, stuck with me throughout. I love him.

ITS SHORT, I KNOW I'M SORRY :'( I just had to code so many websites for my assignment that I didn't have time to do anything else but code, a breakdown, and hydrate. Buttttt make sure to leave a comment 'bout your thoughts on the new thingy I just wrote lmao