Lunar- Pictures

lesbian req for the sweetheart @ThattGuyNamedAlx  

Slightly suggestive? OOC LUNAR BECAUSE IM DELUSIONAL (hihi)

You find yourself snuggled up with your sleeping girlfriend. Ever since being in a relationship with Lunar, you've changed for the better, such as being productive in the early hours of dawn. But that doesn't mean you don't pretend to be asleep for that extra pampering and affection. You feel her arms tighten around you and hear her mumble, "She's still asleep huh? cute." As you receive a gentle peck on the forehead, you know it's time to wake up. your eyes fluttered open then proceeded to fake a yawn. Lunar chuckles and says, "Good morning, sleepyhead," in her morning voice that never fails to make your heart flutter each time.

"Good morning, sunshine. Do you have any plans for today?" you ask. "Nah, I just want to lay here with you forever," she responds, snuggling closer. Your heart flutters as she continues to shower you with kisses. "Too bad because I do!" you replied with a cheeky grin, earning a raised eyebrow from the older, amused yet sceptical. Knowing you, your plans usually (without fail) end up extremely chaotic. The last time you said that, she had to save you from being chased by a brood of chickens." And what is it that you have planned?" she asks, waiting for you to continue. "I'm planning a little picnic.. can we do that?" you say with a cheeky grin that earns a chuckle from Lunar. "Are you sure there's nothing else planned in that pretty head of yours, princess?" she asks. You merely giggled, a playful grin formed on your lips before you hopped off the bed.

Lunar's gaze followed your figure, admiring how you move as you go to the bathroom. You stopped in your tracks to look behind, sparring a glance at your sweetheart of a lover before you sensually leaned against the doorframe, a smug expression tugging your lips. "I might need some help washing my back... Can you help me?" Lunar's composure, usually unshakeable, crumbled like brittle ceramic beneath the weight of your coy smile. Her gaze flickered down, hungrily taking in the sight of assets that swayed as you invitingly went back to the bathroom like a little cute prey begging to be devoured. "Don't mind if I do, pretty thing." She muttered to herself then sauntered into the bathroom as well.

---

After a productive morning, the kitchen soon became a symphony of clattering Tupperware and rustling bags. Lunar chopped fresh fruit, humming a cheerful tune while you prepped your favourite veggie wraps. Laughter filled the air as you two debated who made the best anime character impressions while chopping a particularly stubborn cucumber. 

"Aha! Found the polka-dot blanket!" You declared triumphantly, pulling a checkered picnic blanket out of the closet. You then unfolded it dramatically, showering Lunar with confetti-like fabric scraps. Lunar swatted playfully at you, then launched a surprise attack with a shower of flour. A flour fight in the kitchen? That was definitely adding to the "extra special" factor.

Soon, a delicious chaos settled in the kitchen. The counter overflowed with neatly wrapped sandwiches and vibrant fruit salad, a testament to the combined efforts. You carefully packed both of your favourite book of silly poems, a tradition that always turned into a giggling fest. "Alright, picnic master, is everything there?" Lunar asked, surveying their spread with a proud smile.

You, sporting floury cheeks and a mischievous grin did a mock inspection. "Seems like we have everything but one crucial ingredient," you declared, your voice dripping with mock seriousness.

Lunar raised an eyebrow, playing along. "And what might that be?"

You winked, leaned in, and planted a soft kiss on Lunar's cheek. "Sunshine."

Lunar giggled, the warmth spreading from her cheeks to her heart. Together, you two grabbed the basket and headed out the door, hand in hand, ready to fill the afternoon with laughter, love, and sunshine.

hellooo so this is non beta read and I haven't slept in like days so please excuse any weirdness if there's any.