Draco- Jealousy

Okay if you're wondering why I posted Draco first instead of Lunar it's because the Lunar one is so long and messy and I had a major brain fart on that one- ALSO for the sake of this story y/n is pansexual or unlabeled. Why? Because Y/n is gender neutral, use they/them and I really don't want to complicate myself- so enjoy!

_

Your boyfriend, Draco is currently playing a game for YouTube while you're in bed, scrolling through Tiktok as one does. Suddenly you felt arms around you. It was your boyfriend. He lay in your lap, clearly pouting. You chuckled and his face expression. "What's wrong? Lost a game?" You teasingly said. "Kat keeps using robux, and killing me like thrizellion times!" Draco whined. You laughed at his childishness and he laughed along.

"You know thrizellion doesn't exist right?" "Mhm" he mumbled on your lap. 'cute' you said in your mind. Soon comfortable silence ate the room, you scrolling through tiktok while Draco staring at you, admiring how did he managed to have an amazing lover.

"Hey Allen?" You broke the silence. "Yeah?" "You wanna go to the arcade? It just opened a few weeks ago and tiktok is going crazy!" You enthusiastically exclaimed. Draco looked at you and admiration in his eyes, clearly amused by your excited behaviour. "I think that's a good idea.".

You both went in the car and opened Spotify, clicking on the playlist you made that reminds you of your relationship, fun and chaos. The car soon filled in singing, more specifically Draco's singing. The moment he started singing you stayed quiet, so you could hear his angelic voice. He's singing Line Without a Hook, and dare I say more lovely than Ricky himself (I love Ricky don't come at me-)

"We're here." He said. You jumped out while waiting for Draco to go out the car. "Come in Allen your so sloww" you whined. "Shhhh draca needs to be slow in order to attracts stalkers." He said in his famous Draca's voice. You cackled and Draco ran to you shyly due to an enderly staring at him after hearing him say it like that.

"There's so many games!." The moment you stepped in, you could see a row of arcade games and claw machines. "Let's go!" You both said in unison.

You went through all the games and having fun with eachother. You're now playing the claw machine, and of course, you failed to grab any toys. You grunt in frustration and went to Draco, who just finished playing the game just right infront of the claw machine. "Hey Y/n I got the highest record on that one, I dare you to beat it." Draco said, pointing at a arcade game that's across the room. "Bet!" With that, you ran to the machine, not noticing Draco didn't follow you.

You played the game and nearly beat it. "Y/n?" You heard a familiar voice calling you. "Adam? Gosh it's been so long!" You exchange hugs, Adam practically squishing you. "I know! The last time we met is from high school graduation. How are you?"

You both talked and catching up in your lives, you nearly forgot about Draco. "I remembered that as if it happened yesterday. Also you've gotten prettier every second." He said in a flirty manner. Your naive self didn't noticed he was flirting with you the whole conversation, someone in particular noticed. You suddenly felt arms around your back, it was your boyfriend, glaring at you friend.

"Hey babe." Draco said, sounding happy but the face is clearly pissed with the guy Infront of you. Adam gulped nervously, feeling daggers glaring at him. "Oh hey love! Sorry I was talking to an old friend." You innocently said, not knowing there's a glare-off between two guys. "No it's okay continue talking." He said nonchalantly, arms still around you, gripping you tight.

"Uh I gotta go. Bye." Adam said and left. You were left dumbfounded and confused. "Huh.. weird". "Mine." Draco said while kissing your cheeks. "Y/n here." you turned around and saw a plush Infront of you, it was a plushie you wanted in the claw machine earlier. "Allen! How did you get it?" You said in awe. "Well I tried to distract you by making you beat my high score on another game, but I didn't expect a prick to be hitting on you." He shyly said, mumbling the last part.

You then realised why he was acting strangely, it's because he was jealous. "Aww Allen are you jealous?" You teasingly said which made Allen hid his face on your shoulders. You could tell he was blushing. "Let's go love I'll cuddle you as a apology yeah?" His face lit up, eyes as if there's stars. Without a word, he dragged you out of the arcade and to the car. You went in the car and Draco soon went in.

Back home you kept your promise and cuddled up. The pouting in his face is replaced with a smile that you love so much, the smile that you wouldn't trade it with the world. "I'm glad your mine..". "I'm glad I'm yours too.."

_

HELLO?? IM SINGLE PLEASE SOMEONE IM ALONE. Goodness writing these makes me feel alone- I don't even have a crush to imagine these with- GOOD DAY REMEMBER TO EAT AND DRINK WATER LOVE YOU GORGEOUS BABOOS