Gold- Barista

Enjoy a short gold chapter because I have sudden motivation rn <33 NOT PROOF READ

__

You went in the café soaking wet. It was raining cats and dogs and you, for the first time, forgot to bring an umbrella. You sat down to rest a little before ordering. Thank goodness you wore a jacket, or not you'll look like the rain itself.

You stood up and walked to the counter. "Hello my name is Kim, may I take your order today?" The barista said. "A hot chocolate for me please" you tiredly smile. "What's your name for your cup?" She smiled warmly. "Y/n." "Alright then please take a sit while I get your drink ready."

"Have a nice day!" Kim exclaimed. You smiled and sat down to enjoy the warm drink.

"Hello my name is Kim May I- Oh hello again y/n!" This is the fourth time you went to the same cafe. You're never the type that would go out often, but something about this cafe just attracts you to it, or even a someone. "Hi Kim! Can I have the usual please?" "Oh of course! A hot chocolate coming right up!"

"Here you go." You thanked Gold and sat down on the tall chair near the counter (??).

You keep going there every time you have even a little spare of time. You have became a regular costumer. It's been a month since your first time being there, and you and Gold have been talking and forming a friendship. Today you went there again, for some hot chocolate of course (and also maybe because you want to meet Gold.)

"Hello there my name is Cassandra what would you like to order?" A cheerful unfamiliar voice said. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. Usually it's Gold's shift at this time. "Uh yeah I would like a hot chocolate please." You smiled half heartedly. "Alright then! Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"Oh uh if you don't mind me asking, do you know Kim by any chance? She works here." You asked. "Oh yeah! Unfortunately she quitted today, so I can't call her to you. Is there anything else?" She replied.

"No thank you." "Alright then." You got your drink and walked away disappointed.

"Why am I disappointed?" You mumbled, not bother looking straight. You sighed and continue walking. You never believed in love at first sight and thought it's stupid. No one could possibly be stupid enough to fall for a stranger they saw only about 2 seconds. Well, now you're the stupid one ever since you saw Gold.

A few weeks have past and you didn't even bother to go to the café a again. You're now on a brisk walk, to clear your mind off the stress of your studies.

You didn't noticed someone was in the way of your path. "AHH oof." You fell to the ground. You accidentally bump into someone then you fell backwards. "Omg are you okay??" A woman said. You look up to see her, the one and only Gold. You smiled goofily, "Now I am."

__

HELLO it's ya girl, HN (is that my name-?)  I made this chapter at 1 am and got caught not sleeping yet by my mother at approximately 1 17 am, and I'm now finished at 1 30 am. Should I be sleeping? Yes. Should I put down my phone and sleep? Maybe yes. Will I though? Depends. Anyways have a nice day you amazing human beings.