Gold- Stay

What if I accidentally published this book or get hacked-? If I do then- uh- idk man.

___

Third person POV

"Just a few more and I'll be done." You said while typing as fast as you could. Lately you have been working overtime and less hanging around with your girlfriend. You miss her so much.

"Finally!" You exclaimed. You can go home earlier than usual. Went in the car and drove the a bouquet shop. You were thinking to suprise Gold with chocolate and flowers and an apology. You went in and drove back home.

"Love I'm home!" No answer. "She might be sleeping?" You mumbled. It's 10 in the evening. She wouldn't sleep this early but there's a possibility. You snuck your way to the kitchen, no one. You went to the living room, zero person in sight. You went you the office room, hoping that she would be editing or something.

Your last hope was the bedroom and the washroom/ bathroom. Your assumption earlier might be right so you went to the bedroom while trying to make any noise. The bedroom door was slightly opened. You heard soft whimpers and sobs. You opened the door to see a figure in bed, the cause of the sound. She didn't seem to notice you so you came closer and back hugged her. "Hey Darling. You okay?" You said softly as to not scared her. "Yeah I'm okay.." she said while stuttering, clearly she has been crying for a while.

You look around the bed and something caught your eye. Her phone. She's on twitter, reading.. hate comments? Why would she do that? You wanted to say something so you picked each word carefully, as you don't want to say something you're no supposed to. "I know you Kim, you know I'm always here for you to talk right?" She kept quiet. You sat closer to the weeping body, to assure trust between you two.

Silence ate the room, only the grasshoppers and the crickets from outside can be heard. "Am I really annoying?" The sudden question made you realise how much she's affected by it. "Why would say that?" You said in the most softest tone you could ever done, so she wouldn't get the wrong idea. "KF said my voice is too high and my sassiness is just me being rude." She sniffled out. This made your heart break. She's the kindest and prettiest girl you've ever met.

"Those aren't KF darling, those are people that's jealous of your success, a random person on the internet that doesn't even know you. Your siblings all laugh with you and no hard feelings being made right? You were never rude. You are the most amazing girl, wait no not girl, the most amazing person I've ever seen. No one can even compete with the amount of love and generosity you give to people. I'm even lucky for you to look at me, nonetheless make me your partner."

She went silent for awhile, trying to process what you said. Then you heard sobbing again. "I will go take some tissues for you, you need it." You sat while standing up.

"Please stay."

She hold your hand, you could see she wanted you to be here more than everything. You sighed and lay down beside her, you wiped her tears with the sleeve of your shirt. The atmosphere was comfortable and you both felt safe, you feel safe in each others warmth, you feel safe with each others company, you were like a missing piece in her heart, and she was the missing piece in yours.

___

Wish I have a partner- I miss having the butterflies and going crazy over someone's smile- SOMEONE DATE ME PLEASE.

Date: 8 October 2021
Time: 12:38 A.M