Draco- Skating

Sup people. This chapter has been hibernating in my drafts for a year now and I finally decided to post because I feel bad for y'all that put this sh*tty story in y'all's reading lists. Enjoy your Draco crumbs from your 'favourite' author (cap).

"I'll open your blindfolds, but don't open your eyes till I tell you to okay?" A slim tall male asked you. "Hurry up!" You screamed with excitement. You felt Adrenaline rush through your body. Even a small amount of suprise can make you feel giddy.

You felt the piece of cloth that was once covering your eyes being removed. "Open your eyes." Your boyfriend calmly said.

You open your eyes and a great hit of nostalgia hit you. "You brought me to an ice skating rank?" He shyly smiled.

"Well I know how much you love to ice skate and I kinda want to learn the things that you love." A sentence that sounded more like a question. He held your hands then wiped your tears you didn't realised flooded out. "And also it's winter so I suppose it's the perfect time to skate." He placed his palm behind his neck.

You were touched. You can feel yourself getting emotional. "How are there no ants on you? You're sweeter than candy!" You exclaimed with blurry eyes as you threw yourself at him. His chest vibrates as he laughs.

"Now come on!!" He screamed, dragging you to the rink.

You rented two skates and as you sat down to wear them, Draco kneeled before you and snatched the skates away from your hands. "Let me wear them for you." He calmly stated.

He placed the skates before you. "Will you be my Cinderella and wear the glass slipper for me?" You burst into laughter as he cringed. "Yes I will."

You stare at his concentrated face, putting all of his effort to help you with your skates. You felt like your heart was about to explode. How is this man so amazing and what Did you do to deserve such a gentleman?

Your train of thoughts were cut off when you realised that the man kneeled before you was struggling. "Do you need help?" You said then chuckled. His cheeks puffed up in embarrassment.

"No! I spent 3 hours on YouTube watching tutorials. I can do this!" He encouraged himself. You only chuckled and let the adorable boy do his thing.

After about 5 minutes of struggling, he finally finished tying your shoes. "Thank you babe!" You kissed his cheek. "In exchange, let me do yours." He nodded eagerly. After spending what felt like an hour trying to figure out how to tie ice skates, his hands are quite tired.

You kneeled down then skilledfully tied the skates in the matter of seconds. Draco's has dropped. "You did not just flexed at me." He said in disbelief. "What can I say? I've been playing this baby since I was 3." You chuckled. He crossed him arms and started to sulk.

"Awe is my baby sulking?" You teased him while poking his cheek. "Don't baby me!" His face, now turned red looked away to hide his smile.

"Whatever, come on now, I wanna learn how to skate!" He dragged you to the skating rink. "Hold on, you go first, I need to put our bags in the locker really quick. He nodded then walked to the rink.

After seeing his presence gone, you immediately kneeled down and redid your skates, to make sure it's secure. You didn't have the heart to fix it infront of him, seeing how much effort he put in.

"Are you ready?" You asked him. "Maybe?" He nervously chuckled. "Okay so firstly put your hands on the wall so you could adapt to the ice easier."

"Good. Then slowly step on the ice without removing your hands off the walls." He looked at you with nervousness. "Now?"

"Yes now. Come on now! We don't have all day!" You looked at you and the rank back and forth till he finally did it.

"I did it!" He exclaimed, quite proud of himself. You clapped your hands, and off you went on the rank.

"Let go."
"What?"
"Let go off the walls."
"I'm not doing that!"
"I'm here, don't worry."
"No, you'll drop me!"
"You don't trust me?"
"I do- I just- fine!"

He breathed in deeply and shakily let go of the wall. "You clapped your hands as you skate beside him. "See? That wasn't so bad." He smiled nervously at you.

"March along the ice." He looks at you with a puzzled look. "And how am I supposed to do that?" He sassily asked.

You sigh and march along the ice. "Like so." He looks at you in horror. "Yeah, I'm not doing that."

Despite the protests, he still did it in the end. Time past away fulled with laughter and encouragement. In the blink of an eye, it's been two hours.

You skate with him hand in hand as he finally got used to it. You look at him adoringly, admiring how ethereal he looked with snowflakes in his hair."Hey, Allen." He turned to look at you.

"May I have this dance, M'lady?" You bend down, an offered a hand. He shakes his head laughing at your sudden request.

"I would love to." You immediately spin him around which made him let out a shrieked gasp.

You went into dancing position. "Follow my lead." You held his hand and waist firmly as he held your hand and your shoulders. You began to skate and each time he nearly fell, the grip of your arms would go tighter against his waist.

You skate and skate in your own world. The whole world went silent, only your breaths can be heard. You stared at his shy smile and his loving eyes. Goodness, he's handsomely stunning.