Personality

Anddd another one. Why you may ask? Well I tried to sort the chapters, wanting to make the Draco oneshot, but I can't! It's weird. So in order for me to not freak out I just decided to clear up my drafts and focus on others. I beg you please don't be shy to request me stories that you would want me to make :D.

Rainbow

Rainbow is the bubbliest (if thats a word) and a cheerful girl you will ever meet. After being in the relationship she will make you laugh and will always make sure you have a good time. She will probably be awkward around random strangers when you guys need to talk. Will either convinced you to go to the gym or go for a jog with her, or she will go there herself. Be prepared for puns though. Will make sure you stay productive as much as she is. Sometimes, she will hide the fact that she's sad or mad, because she doesn't want to burden you with her problems (oldest sibling problems). Very responsible and respectful.

Gold

Would take a while for her to open up, but when she does, she will be the sweetest and funniest girl you've ever met. She will show you a side of her no one ever seen before. Likes going shopping with you as an excuse to hang out with you. Very sassy, which is one of her charms that made you fall for her. Would force you to ride the rollercoaster at least once, just to see if you like it or not. If you don't, she'll probably wouldn't ask you to ride it with her. A lot and I mean A LOT of selfies together. You guys boost eachother's self-esteem by complimenting eachother.

Funneh

Two words, Fun Chaos. You guys would go to amusement parks and try every single one of the rides, well maybe not the rollercoaster because she isn't fond of them. Will never get bored of eachother and compliment eachother nicely. Will stick with you through thick and thin, and will always higher your spirits. Would play videogames with you and sometimes you would help her with the editing. As her name says it, she will make you laugh ever possible time she gets, even if it's accidental. When she has her downs she would be quiet and generally unlike her bubbly self. She isn't really open to communication but she will show her emotions through actions. If she's sad and she will cling to you and be quiet, if she's mad she will probably lay down on you and rest.

Lunar

A nerd girlfriend. She's very shy and non talkative. Would rather sit with you in bed watching anime, the OG animes, as she says. Once you crack open her shell she's much more open than normal. She would be scared if she talks to much sometimes but to you, you will never get tired of her voice. She would also brag about her Mandarin to you. A giggly human being and not to mention the cutest one too. When she needs to recharge her social energy, she would drag you along with her because she knows you will stay quiet and enjoy her company. Would draw together and draw eachother.

Draco

This guy is the most awkward guy you will ever came across during the beginning of your relationship. Words to perfectly describe the beginning your the relationship  Naïve teenagers in love. But after a while his true colours came out. He gets jealous easily but knows you wouldn't cheat on him. Would buy you food and will insist on you feeding him. Well food is kinda his love language. He get tense easily so he would go to you and lay on you till he calms down. You are his calming pill. Would most likely flex on his smartness at you. Dared you to a math duel and you failing miserably.