Rainbow- Baking a cake.

We Stan gender neutral y/n. Just gonna make it them taller than rainbow for humour.

__

Rainbow POV

There they are, still working away. It's been 4 hours and they still haven't move from that desk, I could never. I'm so bored.. I did everything in this house. Cleaning, stretching, I even went to the gym! "Hey cupcake." They looked at me with a smile, goodness I'm gonna melt.

"You have been working for 4 hours straight! You haven't even eaten anything yet.." They frowned. "I'm sorry love but I just need to finish proofreading this last piece of article."

Y/n POV

"I'm sorry love I just need to finish proofreading this last piece of article." I turned my head back to my laptop, sparing a glance at her. She's pouting, which made me feel bad.

She sat beside me and tried to focus on what I wrote. I turned my attention all my attention to my laptop, the sooner this is finished, the sooner I get to rest with her.

Third person POV

Betty sat in frustration while waiting for her beloved partner to finish. She stared at you and smiled. You look adorable with your eyes gave full attention to the screen, who knew one could be jealous of a laptop.

"And done!" You exclaimed while dragging the word 'and'. Betty looked at you with sparkles in her eyes. "You are? Finally im getting so bored!" You laughed.

You thought of what to do to next to make it up for it. Then you found the perfect idea.

"Want to bake a cake with me?" She looked at you shocked. She smiled happily and said yes while practically squeezing you to death. If she's already that happy when you asked to bake a cake with her, imagine how over the moon she'll be when you propose to her.

She stood up and offered a hand, and you gratefully took. You went to the kitchen hand in hand and went to prepare the ingredients. "I think we're out of flour." You said. "Wait I thought I just bought it when you were working." "Oh wait nevermind found it!" She laughed at your carelessness. The sound of her voice made all the stress in you vanished, like some kind of dark magic. But it's not dark magic, it's love. You love her since the start, and she loves you.

She's currently singing away to the song you played, the playlist you made together. Betty was working on the batter when she suddenly felt some kind of dust to her face. She turned around to see a giggly y/n, with flour on their hands. "You did not just threw flour at me." "Oh yes I did." You both grinned and she took a little bit of flour. "Would you have the enough courage to duel with me using flour m'lady?" You said cockily. "Oh It's on." With that, a flour war has begun.

"Okay okay you win!" Betty sighed in defeat while you mumbled a yes. "Come on now let's finish this cake yeah?" You agreed.

"Andd done!" "It looks so good!" A freshly baked cake, covered with pink and yellow icing is on the table, standing with all it's might. You looked at eachother in satisfaction. That was fun. "Let's clean up." You both said in unison and suddenly bursts out laughing. You know eachother far too well it's terrifying.

Even the cleaning process is fun. Who knew a person could make the most boring thing enjoyable. You never understood the quote 'Love can make everything in life full of colour', but thanks to the pretty and amazing girl standing before you, now you know.

-

"Today was so fun."
"I'm glad you did love."
"Hey y/n?"
"Hmm?"
"You know I love you right?"
"Do I know that?"
"Y/n!"
"I'm kidding! I love you even more!"
"No no I do-" you gave her a peck on the lips and she stopped due to the sudden action.
"Shh, we all know that. Now cuddle me."

___

The last part is so cringe but lol.

Date: 7 October 2021
Time: 2:06 A.M