Love language

Okay so this is just a filler BUT- Expect to get more of these in the future when I ran out of ideas, or when no one request something specific- Enjoy you wonderful baboos!

Rainbow

Her love language will be acts of service. She loves to move around alot and will help you as a sign of love. Will be down a little if they haven't help you or make you something.

Gold

She would be over the moon whenever you compliment or praise her. Words of affirmation will definitely brighten her whole mood. She would do something special for you just to get validation, but you remind her that she doesn't need to do anything to get compliments. She's as amazing as she is.

Funneh

She craves physical touch from you. The simple hand holding will be enough. Expect to get hugs at least once every two hours. Cuddles are a must.

Lunar

She enjoy having one-on-one time with you. Go stargazing or just simply make art with you. Will give 100 percent of her attention just to you and expect you to do the same. Would watch videos together and enjoy eachother's company.

Draco

He shows his love using physical touch. Those little back hugs and small kisses would make the both of you go crazy. He clings on to you like a koala. He acts like a literal puppy and will whine till he gets to hug you.