Draco- We meet again

My sister requested this and she wanted y/n to be she/her! If you want specific oneshots feel free to message me :D. A fair trigger warning there's bullying so if your uncomfortable, just share me some stars and skip :D (I'm desperate /j) ALSO THIS IS JUST FANFICTION I AM NO WHERE SAYING THIS IS HOW HE ACTS IRL. ITS JUST FOR THE PLOT I SWEEAE. (Not proofread lol)

_

Same place. Same memories. A silhouette swinging gently on the swing, alone. A park she once knew to be the best place ever, now dead to her. Kids laughing and running in the playground gives her deja vu and she hates it.

A timid six year old little girl swinging alone. No kids around her. Got thrown sand but didn't even bother to run. Some could say emotionless, some could say mature, or some even could say broken.

Suddenly a hand reached to her dress, dusting it off. She looked down to see a black haired boy. "There's sand all over you!" He giggled. "What happened?" He tilt his head. The young girl furrowed her brows, why would he ask that. She nonchalantly point to a group of older kids, chasing eachother around the slide. The boy tilt his head even more.

"Did they did this?" You nodded, not understanding why you're being interrogated. "I'm Allen! And from now on I'll fight for you! I'll be your knight! Like in Sleeping beauty." He giggled while hugging you.

"Lies." You mumbled. A single drop of tear went down your cheeks. You stared into nothingness. Thinking about the past memories pained you. "I'm so stupid for believing it huh.."

"Please stop it hurts!" Twelve year old Y/n pleaded. Eyes bawling out. A big group of young teenagers beating her like a punching bag, kicking her like a football. And what hurts the most that he was there. The 'knight' that was supposed to fight for you and save you is among them, just watching and not doing anything. "Allen please.." you looked at him with hope in your eyes. "Ew Allen look. The freak is calling your name. You're gonna save her?" One of the boys teased, holding the poor girls hair. Allen hesitately looked at y/n and scoffed, "Of course not.."

All hope shattered. You gap in disbelief. They left you alone after giving you bruises, a broken arm and a leg, and loose teeth. You're in pain, and seeing Allen's actions shattered your heart as well. If it wasn't because of a police officer who's checking the area found you, you would be dead.

Now here you are, in the same place after years. You moved to London right after the incident happened, and now you, as a 22 year old, visiting the city again only because of your sick grandmother. You didn't even noticed you were crying until you hold your cheeks. "Pathetic.." you scoffed and walked away.

You're walking after buying some groceries that your grandmother wanted and and suddenly your sister, Maddie stopped you. "Look y/n there's ice-cream! It's so hot right can we please have some ice-cream?" Maddie whined and you rolled your eyes. You tried to explain why you can't but she cut you off by dragging you to the ice-cream shop.

"You're such an idiot you know that?" You scoffed. "Oh shut it, be greatful that you got your toothpaste mint because of me alright." She hopped away from you. "How dare you insult mint ice-cream like that!" She made the raspberry sound and ran off. You chase after her and suddenly you tripped over a rock, making your ice cream fall in the process. You gasped but then someone caught you. "Woah there you alright?" A male voice said. You looked up and saw a green haired guy, holding you. You quickly stood up. "Thank you very much sir!" You bowed. The guy's face looks shocked, as if he's seen a ghost. "Sir? Are you alright?" A slight cockney accent can be heard rolling off your tongue. "It's okay I'm fine."

"Wait you dropped your ice-cream. Do you want me to buy you another one?" He kindly offered. 'oohh free food' you thought. "I wouldn't see why not." "Stay here." He walked off. "Here you go. Mint with chocolate sprinkles just the way you like it!" He gave it to you. "Thank you! Wait, how do I know you're not trying to poison me?" You suspiciously joked. "I would never! Besides you saw me buy it in front of your eyes, you don't have to eat it if you don't want to." He timidly said. You laughed at his embarrassed face. "No it's alright my guts said I can trust you".

You both exchange warm smiles and as you were about it say something you were cut off by another voice. "Allen! Come on where are you I'm starting the vlog!" He turned around. "Coming! Bye Y/nny I have to go (I added 'ny' in Y/n to make like- a nickname- For example Valerie to Vinny if that makes sense-). He rushed off.

"How does he knows my name??" You said out loud. You brushed it off and went to your sister to go home. The sentence have been in on your mind.

"How does he knows my name is Y/n?? How does he knows my nickname? How does he knows my favourite ice-cream? I never said anything!" You questioned yourself. All these questions have been on your mind and you cant seem to brush it off.

"Wait.. didn't someone called him.. Allen?" You suddenly stood up. "Could it be.. him?!"

_

Babes your favourite author is hereee. Okay so the reason why I haven't been writing is that NOONE asked for a specific plot so I don't have any ideas- and second of all my exams are so stressful! Like literally. I'll try my best to make a part 2 for this so stay with me.