019. ᴅɪᴀɢᴏɴ ᴀʟʟᴇʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴀꜱʟᴇʏꜱ

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

Mrs. Weasley picks up a pot of the mantel. "You first, Harry, dear." She said, offering Harry the flowerpot, which on the bottom was a layer of very soft dust.

Harry and Nora shared a look of confusion before Ron spoke up, speaking to his mom. "But Harry and Nora never traveled by Floo powder before, Mum."

"Floo Powder?" Nora and Harry asked at the same time.

"It's creepy when they do that." Elena said.

"For real." Jeremy replied.

"Oh, well, you go first, Ron. So that they can see how it's done." Mrs. Weasley said as Ron walked forwards to the fireplace. "Yes. In you go. That's it."

Ron grabbed a handful of the Powder as Mrs. Weasley softly shoved everyone a bit backwards. "Diagon Alley." The weasley dropped the Floor Powder on the ground and disappeared in a burst of green flames.

"AWESOME!" Kol screamed.

"Don't take this as an offence but the people in your world become more crazy every second." Caroline said.

"Yeah who even thought about travelling through a fireplace?" Elena asked.

"Don't worry, Elijah. It's not gonna harm them." Lily said as she saw the worry on the father's face as he imaged his daughter travelling by Floo Powder.

While Harry looked rather horrified at the thought of travelling in fire, Nora was excited.

"Ooh, can I go next?"

"Of course she's excited." Finn mumbled.

"It's quite easy, dear. Come on. In you go." Mrs. Weasley said as Nora, like Ron, made her way over to the fireplace. "That's it. Mind your head." She warned the young girl, who's head almost collided with the wall above her.

Nora grabbed the Floo Powder with her right hand.

"Now, don't forget to speak very, very clearly." Mrs. Weasley said, warning the girl once more.

Nora smiled at her brother speaking very loudly. "Diagonally."

The girl also disappeared in the green flames.

"What did she say?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"Diagonally." Fred answered, worriedly.