017. ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

The Potter twins gasped. They had never seen something so disturbing.

"Yeah, no, me neither." Caroline said.

"What the fuck is that?" Bonnie asked. She would rather be dead than have another head from some kind of psycho stuck to hers.

"Harry and Nora Potter we meet again." Voldemort crooched out.

"Voldemort." The two replied at the same time, Nora with a little bit more hate than Harry.

"Yes, you see what I've become? See what I must do to survive? Live off another. A mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there is something that can. Something that, conveniently enough, lies in your pocket, Harry."

"He can be happy he is still alive." Elijah muttered, because when Elijah was done with him, no one would even remember how Voldemort looked like."

Their eyes widened and both decided to try and make a run for it.

"Stop them."

Quirrell snapped his fingers and fire appeared around the room, making it impossible for them to get though it.

"Don't be fools. Why suffer an horrific death when you can join me and live?"

"Never!" They both yelled.

Voldemort laughed. "Bravery. Your parents had it too." Their faces fell. "Tell me, would you like to see them again?"

Nora looked in the mirror and she saw her mother appear. She assumed Harry saw Lily and James.

"Together, we can bring them back. All I ask is for something in return."

Harry took the stone out of his pocket.

"That's it, Harry. There is no good and evil. There is only power and those too weak to seek it. Together, we'll do extraordinary things. Just give me the Stone!" He demanded.

Nora saw her mother disappear. "You lair!" She yelled at him.

"Kill them!"

"Kill yourself man." Kol said to Voldemort. Who would even spend their time, trying to murder two innocent kids?

With one movement, Quirrell flew over to them, grabbing them both by their throath, both struggling deeply to catch a breath. The Stone fell out of the Potter's hands.