010. ᴘᴜᴘᴘʏ

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

"You're joking." Ron said, eyes wide, as Harry and Nora had finally told him what happened after they left with McGonagall. The boy had been eaten some sort of pie, which stood on Nora's left on the table, before but stopped immediately when the Potter twins told him what they had achieved.

"Seeker and chaser?" He asked. "But first-years never - you must be the youngest house player in about-"

"A century." Nora finished his words, dropping some more of the chocolate she had received for her and Harry in her mouth. It had been two days. "Wood told us."

"I can't wait to start training to be a chaser."

They had agreed that it would be best for Harry to be seeker and Nora to be chaser.

"What's Quidditch?" Elijah asked curious seeing his daughter and her cousin so happy with being able to play it.

"It's a sport in the Wizarding World. It's like football in the muggle world but with Quidditch we just use brooms and it works differently than football. James was a Chaser back then time." Lily answered.

"So they will be flying?"

"Yeah."

"Is Nora the Seeker or the Chaser?" Kol asked, wanting to see how the game worked and how his little niece would do.

"You'll see." Lily grinned.

Ron was just impressed, dropping the pie on his plate, gasping at them.

"We start training next week." Harry said. "Only don't tell anyone, Wood wants to keep it a secret.

Fred and George came into the Great Hall, they're gaze fell on the twins and they walked over to their youngest brother and them.

"Well done," George said as quietly as possible to Harry and Nora. "Wood told us. We're on the team too. Beaters."

"Quidditch's brutal, but no one's died in years. Someone will vanishes occasionally." George said but Fred finished. "But they'll turn up in a month or two."

The Mikaelsons looked horrified to Lily who looked away from them, quickly.

"Don't worry. They'll be fine for now."

"For now?" Elijah asked. "What do you mean for now?"

"Oh that's great, you two." Nora muttered.

𝐖𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 // 𝐖𝐓𝐌 [𝟏]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें