001. ɴᴏʀᴀ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

"I like what you've done with the new place, Nik." Rebekah Mikaelson spoke to her older brother, before picking up a vase and smashing it against a painting on the wall, across from her.

"I wanted it to be for all of us. A place we could all call home. A place we could all be a family. None of us would ever have to be alone again." Niklaus spoke, keeping his gaze on the floor. He truly, only daggered his siblings to keep them safe. Even Finn. They were the most important thing in his life, no matter how hard he didn't even show it.

"Well, you're right. None of us will be." Elijah spoke, surprising Niklaus. Would they really stay, so they can all be a family again?

"You're staying behind." The oldest Mikaelson sibling spoke before Niklaus could even voice his thoughts. Elijah went over to his siblings.

"We're leaving you, Nik, right after I kill that doppelgänger wench. Then you will be alone. Always and forever." Rebekah said, already smiling at the thought of killing the Gilbert girl. She would have her fun with that.

"If you run, I will hunt all of you down." Niklaus threatened.

"And then you'll become everything you hate. Our father." Elijah said with a smug smile on his face. Elijah knew his brother feared one thing more than anything. Turning out like their father.

"I'm the hybrid! I can't be killed! I have nothing to fear from any of you." The Hybrid yelled, loudly, but his attitude didn't seem to surprise any of them.

"You will when we have that coffin." Elijah spoke at the moment when they heard a loud bang.

"What the hell? Why are we here?" Damon asked looking around to see he found himself and his brother and the rest of the Scooby-Doo gang once more in the Mikaelson mansion.

"What did you do?" Stefan asked, sending daggers at the hybrid.

"Could ask you the same question, old friend. Now get the hell out of my house." Niklaus replied, while rolling his eyes. He had more important things to do than dealing with the ripper.

"I'm afraid they have to be here, Mr. Mikaelson." An old person walked in sight, making everyone look around confused.

Elijah decided to talk. "Excuse me, who are you?"

Elijah himself found it quite rude that this random stranger just invited the entire Mystic Falls squad into their home. Well, Niklaus'.

The elder man looked at them all before speaking. "My name is Albus Dumbledore. I'm the headmaster of Hogwarts and you-"

He got cut off by Niklaus saying loudly. "I don't care who you are. Get the hell out of my house before I kill you."

"I'll have to disappoint you, Mr. Mikaelson but you can't kill spirits. As-" He got interrupted again by Klaus, groaning.

"What are we doing here?" Damon asked again.

"All will be answered in time, Mr. Salvatore." Dumbledore replied. Before turning to the Original in suit. Jasmine had been right. She did look a lot like him. And by the way he was dressed, the headmaster wouldn't be surprised if they acted the same. The girl's action's just infected by the Black family madness.

"It is an honor to meet you, Mr. Mikaelson." Dumbledore spoke and held his hand out to Elijah, who shook his hand, looking confused. "You really do look like her."

"Who does he look like?" Finn asked, not trusting the old man. He, more than anyone in this room, wanted to get out of this space. After finally getting out of that coffin, he had expected to feel more free. More able to breath, but he didn't.

Every time his eyes closed for even a mini second, he went back into that darkness. The same one he had to endure for those past nine centuries.

He wasn't even sure if he would ever forgive his younger brother for doing it. Leaving him in there. But he hadn't seen it coming when Niklaus shoved the dagger into his chest, just because he was the 'boring' one.

He had just wanted to protect his family but at the same time not hurt to many human.

"Nora Potter. His daughter." Dumbledore said with a smile on his face, like everyone in the room knew about this piece of information and like it was normal to just drop that kind of information on them.

Speak about a way of leaving a first expression. But after all it was Dumbledore. The man who stood famous by his student for speaking the craziest things a person could ever hear.

Nobody spoke, not even anyone from the Scooby-Doo gang did. Rebekah let the word 'daughter' slip from her lips while looking between Dumbledore and Elijah. "I don't understand. Vampires can't procreate."

And everyone in the room agreed with that. There was no way a vampire had a child.

For the first time they all silently agreed on something. This man with an extremely long white beard in front of them, was nuts. Maybe it comes with old age? But then why didn't have the Originals have it? Well, Niklaus definitely had a way off leaving people fearing him and doing unexpected things.

"In your world, no. In our world, yes. It can be with true love." Dumbledore explained.

"Why would I believe you?" Elijah snapped. He did not respect this man for being so happy about a child he didn't even have and he absolutely did not want to be given the dream of having a kid, because he knew he couldn't ever have one.

"I'll show you." Dumbledore replied to Elijah's question before making seats appear with a big flat screen. Everyone looked stunned at that. They had never seen Bonnie do that or even the Originals their mother.

Rebekah looked at Elijah. If this mad man was speaking the truth, she would truly be happy for her brother. He deserved it more than anyone, but she couldn't help but feel a little bit of jealousy.

If he could have a daughter, why not she?

"A daughter, you say." Damon smirked, receiving a glare from the Mikaelson's and a slap to te back off his head by Stefan.

"Do they have to stay?" Niklaus asked, not believing the man's words, but wanting to take the opportunity to kick the others out of his house.

"It is necessary for her fate." Dumbledore replied, simply.

"What fate are-" But Niklaus Mikaelson was cut off by the screen turning on and a memory starting to play.

Words: 1092

Posted: January 1, 2024

First chapter! Hope you all enjoy!

Be sure to comment. I love reading them and it keeps me motivated!

x Kat