022. ꜰɪʟᴛʜʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴜʀᴍᴜʀꜱ

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

𖥔 ݁ ˖ִ ࣪⚝₊ ⊹˚

The screen went Black, confusing the people in the room, except for the Potters, who knew what was gonna happen.

"Finally here, huh, Reg?" James asked, not turning around as a new figure appeared in the room.

"No, I'm still there." Regulus Black replied with a roll of his eyes as he turned to the room, his eyes almost immediately falling on the man who looked so much on his little niece. Well she looked like him, but anyways.

"Regulus Black. Nora's uncle." He introduced himself.

"He's Sirius's little brother." Lily added as Elijah stood up, walking over to Regulus to shake hands.

"Nora's father, Elijah Mikaelson."

"Nice to meet you. I can see where my little niece gets her manners from." Regulus Black said, before sitting down next to Lily Potter.

"Quiet enjoyed that attention on you, didn't you, Reggie?"

"Quite enjoyed chasing Lily for six years, didn't you, James?" The Black replied, silencing the Potter.

It was the middle of the night when some crazy person shook Harry James Potter, awake. Or at least he thought the person was crazy.

"What?" Harry asked as turned around, his back facing the other person's front.

"Quidditch practice, brother!" Nora replied, happily. Loudly enough for her brother to hear, not loud enough for the other boys to wake up.

"I see the resemble now more than ever." Lily whispered it to James. She remembered how James had taken both Nora and Harry out early one day with two baby-brooms.

"That's my niece!" James cheered her on and so was Regulus, just in a more silent way.

"My daughter really does like her Quidditch time, doesn't she?" Elijah asked the three, who all nodded. She could continue playing it if she enjoyed it this much but she would definitely be in bubble wrap from the moment they meet.

"Nory." Harry started, opening one eye as he looked outside. "It's the crack of dawn."

"I know." Nora replied. "It's part of Oliver's new training programme. None of the other houses started training yet, it's brilliant! Get out of bed, get your broom and be at the changing rooms in fifteen minutes." She didn't wait for an answer. Nora made her way out of the door of the boys dorm.